PDA

View Full Version : Premium and BF3´s Lack of content

Neera
2012-08-23, 23:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BymuX9lSs

^Says it all.
(+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ)

ExLee
2012-08-24, 00:50
Doesn't surprise me at all because it's EA... Besides 16 mil copies sold but I bet they are only like 2 mil playing BF3 regularly. I mean I rarely see the counter on BF3stats.com go above 200k players online at the same time with PC always being the lowest number in there...

Battlefield is dying and I wonder whether it wouldn't be better to shoot in the face to put out of it's misery or take out the shock paddles to revive to a hopefully better life :?

RPGforYOU
2012-08-24, 09:59
I said it numerous times, BF3 has not the gameplay I'm looking for.
So I barely play it, I only play it to have some fun in ts with you guy's! :D

For the rest I think its game play aspects are just bad, or at least for me they are! :)

Macknetic
2012-08-24, 10:25
First let me say the 'EA in a nutshell' vid is freakin' epic and very close to the truth.

The vid from superstar RivalXfactor is a typical rant from someone who looks at a simple pc game as if it's a full time job. It's only normal that if you play a game 8-10 hours a day you get bored with the content fast. Be thankful to the developer for bringing us such an amazing game instead of whining about the content in YouTube vids. YouTuber think tanks that have meetings and hand over manifesto's to developers....it's all a bit silly to be honest. It's a game dudes, not politics.

I'm totally ok with paying a 100 bucks for a game that I'm enjoying for many, many, many hours (check your own Battletlog for Time Played and be prepared for a shock). The rich and varied multiplayer combat is endelessly replayable and the regular expansions with new maps and guns keep it fresh during it's 1 1/2 year lifetime. If you look at the amount of enjoyment we get for the price DICE asks everyone with common sense will have to agree that buying this game is pretty good deal.

FluggerNO
2012-08-24, 15:01
Well..
I say the game is what YOU make it.

Yepp3r
2012-08-24, 17:04
Well..
I say the game is what YOU make it.

Correctemundo!

Nothing wrong with this game; Great graphics, sounds, effects, weapons, gameplay, vehicles, etc. etc.
It's worth every little penny!

Burning
2012-08-25, 11:56
Its a good game. But for me its not as much fun as i had with BFBC2 or previous battlefields.