PDA

View Full Version : No-reason kick

xXxahrimanxXx
2012-08-19, 11:46
Who was the admin on #7 tonight at around this time? I was kicked for NO REASON. The stated reason was baserape which was complete CRAP. Some POed opposing player voted to kick me and THAT WAS IT, the admin simply did it. I play an honorable game, and I was simply protecting my CAP. There was a guy running at me, most probably the one who voted me to be kicked, and I shot him. Simple as that. I guess I could have just let him shoot me, but why?

This admin needs to be talked to. I have been playing this server for a long time, and I have necver seen a rookie move like this one.

EDIT: and BTW, I am not sure if this is the correct section to post about kicks, I did not see one specific to kicking. Feel free to move if needed.

Gisse
2012-08-19, 12:35
You got kicked for base rape: ÂÂ*!kick xxxxharimanxx baseraping

Please, read post and maybe you will answer on some of questions you asked ;)

http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630

xXxahrimanxXx
2012-08-19, 13:28
I read your posted link. It is nothing new to me. I ALWAYS try to play a fair game. You, or whomever kicked me, are simply wrong. I was not baseraping. Period. Read the logs, I suggest a nuke if my team has the other 3-capped. I ask my team to fall back.

I was wrongly kicked.

Gisse
2012-08-19, 13:38
It is possible that you was mistakenly identified as somebody who base raped. It happens.

xXxahrimanxXx
2012-08-19, 13:48
Fair enough.