PDA

View Full Version : admin abuse from bebe:P

DANGER[UK]
2012-08-05, 22:02
I have been kicked several time for no apparent reson by this admin /mod he seems to have some kind of problem with me i dont know why yes i shot a player with aa gun as he was also doing this to me i explained this to bebe and all he did was laugh then proceed to kick me several times afterwards i have played with u guys for sometime even during AMERICAS ARMY 2.8.5 TIMES ive always had a good relationship with u guys so maybe you need to have a word with ur admin on this topic i play for fun not to be kicked for no reason from ur server ty for your time and hope this problem gets resolved.

bebe
2012-08-05, 22:11
Please transfer this topic to P4F branch :wink:

st0mpy
2012-08-07, 07:34
*sigh*

do you remember an admin yesterday DANGER[UK] that also had to kick you twice for exactly the same thing (AA on friendlies) and warn you for your behaviour?

So if bebe caught you doing it, plus the last warning you are on with me, thats technically a ban already.

Behave yourself or bebe or I will add you to the buhbye list if you show us once more you cant play nice with your team, last chance saloon mate.

RPGforYOU
2012-08-07, 15:17
no runway griefing (Destroying jets/helicopters, pushing/driving people of the runway or

Shooting an AA gun on teammates to make em fly away.
Is also considered as griefing, so his kicks where justified.

Also other admin has been kicking you for same issue, says enough.
Please behave and then we will have no reason to kick/ban you from our server!

You respect our rules, we respect you!

If you don't know what all the rules are: Find them HERE (http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=55822)

st0mpy
2012-08-13, 12:06
user could not control himself, ban for continued griefing/bad behaviour has been applied