PDA

View Full Version : t-banned ioljohn for disrespect of rules -ban request-

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-08-02, 06:25
last night i had this guy on the server and he just kept baseraping
shooting into redzone and killing in the deployment on server 8 damavant peak after a couple of kicks i invited him on ts and we had a talk with him i expained him how he could prevent getting kickede/banned
like in example in a situation like when his team has the com station in the tunnel and if he duznt shoot or kills anybody outside the tunnel he cant be kicked/banned as long he also followed the other rules on the server.
not even 15 minutes later he killed me in a humvee that has only barely left the spawn so i t-banned him for that and the fact that he refused to chat in engish.
enigma also said that he cuaght the guy multiple times baseraping spawncamping and just not respecting the rules in pritty much any way
besides that he also kept talking french with several guys after several warnings
now my question is please give the guy a t-ban for at least 2 months or wrather four cuz besides we tried talking some sense in to him and really took time for him to explain everything on the sever rules the community ways and how he could sign up to become an admin/member he still just broke several community rules so therefore i say slam the hammer and "make him feel how we deal" with such people that dont respect the community-"roads" fairplay and rules.
i got a long fuse but when we take the time for them i'll expect them to play by the rules we just explained to them.( i gave him a finger and he just took my whole bloody damn arm)-sorry for the language

-here is the battlereport from when he finally got banned- (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/39623515/1/346288371/)

to put it all in just one frase "no respect for the rules, no gameplay"

thanks in advance for the ban no matter the length

hoping i didn't cross any lines there :oops: best regards, JimD

Champ
2012-08-02, 06:34
Give him a looooooooong ban, like until 2100

Gisse
2012-08-02, 08:14
You have done all good. I wouldn't bother that much. If he didn't get from one or two times .... he is totally out of server.

FluggerNO
2012-08-02, 08:50
4Months ban is on ÂÂ*8)