PDA

View Full Version : Banned out of the blue..

OGLemonLarry
2012-07-31, 12:24
Heya..

maybe some of you know me.. i'm a recent player on your metro EU server...

Maybe u should change your rules or whatever.. but beeing banned for !!! 1 !!! "baserape" kill isnt really how you deal with that, isn't it?
The dude "FluggerNO" was just standing there.. in front of everyone and was literally waiting to get shot and maybe bann someone.. thats a bit ridicoulous... and i'd say baseraping is something else than killing ONE dude just standing there waiting to get shot, right?
I didn't even got warned or killed or whatever.. just straight bann..

TL;DR
The point is.. i'm dissaponted with the admin decission ;)

GreeZ

OGLemonLarry

FluggerNO
2012-07-31, 13:41
Hey there Lemon テつ*:D

I did post in the MAIN screen of the game so that U all can see it so manny times テつ*:arrow:
BASERAPE WILL GET U BANNED.. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING.

I just had spaw`d at the monet u was shooting me. I just got out of the main house where the RU team spawns in.
Your ban is for 60min so its longe time over now.

One thing: If u play in our server that much. U know the rules.... Well.. Ehmm.. U.. See?... テつ* :wink:

OGLemonLarry
2012-07-31, 14:00
Heya ;)

Okey, i didn't saw that, honestly.. and im used to that you may get kicked, but not banned that fast ;)

Yeah, hope it works.. cause of that metaban thing :P

Oh yeah, i know the rules very well mate, and for me it wasnt spawnraping... spawnraping is not killing 1 player close to their spawn..its more like just standing there and killing everyone you see at the spawn for more than a few minutes.. not 1 kill :D but maybe i'm wrong ;)

And i really hate spawnraping, i back up all the time and tell my team to retreat and bla bla bla ^^ but yeah..

I just thought it was a bit unfair to get banned for 1 kill ;)

Buts it's okey for now ;)

greeZ

FluggerNO
2012-07-31, 16:47
A good way to act when U have all the flags is テつ*:arrow: テつ*
If u are at A flag. Stay on the other side of the buildings. A/entrance to the metro. U can still hold it but there will then be no baserape. U also get a better figth that way.

If u are a C flag. Stay C/B a little behind the C flag and dont go pas it. That way u also get a better figth.

Hope to see u soon again on the server Lemon テつ*:D

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-07-31, 17:22
when you know the rules that well then why are you shooting there anyway... please dont do it again.

And if you hate spawnraping then why do you think once is ok...???
Its not, and it can be enough to get your team nuked.

Then about on the chat you said: attacking from behind is not allowed.

I early'er explained to you that people will asume that you are an admin cuz of your name.

Please dont tell poeple whats allowed or not if it isn't in the rules, If an OG member thinks you are pretending to be an admin you can get banned. (just a warning woudnt like to see you get banned for such a thing)

With the friendly greetings of one of the admins, JimD

OGLemonLarry
2012-07-31, 18:35
Hey

@FluggerNO
Thanks for the advise what to do when having all flags.. i don't want to sound arrogant or so but i would say i know what to do in these situations!

@Jim

I bet you shot at a guy in the spawn too once.. so please don't say things like this! If it happens on a regular base its not okey.. bot once or twice.. comon!
And if you read my post again you can read that i don't consider killin 1 guy "spawnraping"
It was a joke with that stuff about attacking from behind, but i get your point! But i never saw you explaining me something, sorry!

And there is another thing i'd like to write here..

Me and Silver8Apoc were on the same server just a few minutes ago... there where like at least 2 admins!
Two guys from the enemy team (where the admin were in) were glitching in the ceiling.. for at least 5-10 minutes.. allmost everyone playin on our team wrote in the chat something about this glitching issue.. no admin responded for minimum 5 minutes..!!!!
And when they responded we got the answer: More informations.. Cooomooon, this has to be a joke!
And there was also a guy writing the "n" word all the time.. nothing happend, even jim warned him before he can get banned for this word.. i don't get it..

TL;DR
Please get admins who are able to administrate your server corectly, cause i'd be shame to abandon my favourite metro server :( (not that it matters for you but whatever ;))

greeZ

Champ
2012-07-31, 19:35
I suggest we ban this brat

OGLemonLarry
2012-07-31, 19:41
Wow, i'm impressed Champ, you seem to be a really nice person!

I don't want to be rude here.. i just say how it was! And this is your response? Really?

I'm fine with everyone from Old Guys, it's nothing personal or whatever, its just about the administration of the server today..

Thank you for your kindness Champ, really!

And if this is your solution to a problem like this, than ban me, have fun banning me, but it would be a really poor decission to ban someone just because he writes down his opinion! Just sayin'.

I hope there is someone who can discuss with me without beeing rude!

greeZ

FluggerNO
2012-07-31, 20:11
I suggest we ban this brat

ROFL..

This case is for no problem at all.
Lemon and me with the help from Silver have fix`d this case.
I did the temp ban and that ban is no more we had a good chat in this topic.
I think Mr Lemon will do the rigth things in our server`s from now.
Now its time for a good play in the metro テつ*:D

Case Closed テつ*:wink:

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-07-31, 22:25
yes before i was an OG member and didn't now what baseraping was i did shoot in the redzone more then once and i don't remember but back then i テつ*also might even got banned for that on a server.

And NO its not ok to kill in the redzone if you even shoot at someone in the redzone on a OG server every member can kill/kick/ban you for that.
if you really don't like that you can't kill in the redzone you should look for a server that allows baseraping then you wont get kicked/banned for that.
If we would allow every player to kill in redzone 2 times that would mean we have 32 players to count there brapekills every round and that also means we would allow up to about 150 brapekills in a round on a bad day that would be real bad "adminning"
we have a fair play policy on the OG community,
if your new on the server you might just get kicked/killed/warned but if your a frequent player you most likely get kicked/banned for breaking the server rules

I was checking a possible cheater but you can always get on our teamspeak and ask someone to help out.
I'm about 10 to 50% inactive because of different reasons like: checking for cheaters, helping someone out on whatever they need help with.
if they ask for more information they need things like: the exact location so they can spot there names or even better get on teamspeak and explain the situation to the online admin and give something like player names, information how they might gotten in there things like that so the admin can check it out and warn/kick/ban the player(s).

if you ever have problems the best way to get them solved is always join our teamspeak, テつ*then look up an bf3 admin, ask if they got time to help out, explain the situation, and hopefully you can get back in the game with a happy and/or satisfied feeling.

if there are multiple people on the chat complaining it can be overwhelming and hard to keep up what they are writing because most of the admins are reading the in game chat in stead of the chat history on procon.(admintool)
When in game they can only read about i think 6 lines of chat.

The guy that was using the N word got perm banned on all servers, my apology's for the late response. i was busy with a ton of things.

hope this answered all of your questions, hope to see you on the battlefield and on ts for a chat and/or some gameplay

With the friendly greetings of one of the admins, JimD テつ*:wink: