PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with admin decision last night.

djhSPAWN
2012-07-20, 17:37
Last night I hopped onto your server like I do almost every night. I enjoy this server due to the normally well admined server and the decent pings I get.

While playing last night the teams started to become stacked on the side of the defenders. I was an attacker, but this did not borther me as I have enough time with the Battlefield Series to know what I have to do in this situation. The defenders began to move up the mountain towards the attackers spawn in order to keep us in place (I understand and agree with this tactic if playing against players of lower skill).

The defenders were stacked with snipers so that as soon as an attacker ran out of the spawn they were properly dropped. I knew better for this and made it my plan to use the humvee to blast through this defensive line to get into the defenders base and lay a beacon for the team.

Well, this plan was difficult and the first couple tries were a failure. On what looked like the 3rd attempt I got myself and my whole squad into the base with the humvee so things were looking good. All of a sudden every person on my team (it seems) was nuked. That included my squad which was getting ready to activate the B MCOM.

I was speechless to this move. Never have I seen such a horrible admin decision made by such a well maintained server. I am reporting this in the case that there is an admin that has been having a power trip. I will continue to play on your server as long as this does not happen again (and I hope it does not).

Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38435512/1/342744609/
My Player: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/djhSPAWN/stats/342744609/

Gisse
2012-07-20, 18:56
At moment you have probably noticed that we have cash plugin on our servers. I didn't check who exactly nuked you but only active admin was rampageWait and he didn't done that, according to logs. So only possibility is that one of players bought nuke ;) It is written that you get killed by admin, but you got nuked by player who bought nuke.

You can check you cash on server with !cash, also to access shop you can with !shop and check what you can buy.

djhSPAWN
2012-07-20, 21:45
I had no idea that your server had such a feature available. To be honest, at this point I almost wish it was an admin move rather than player.

Gisse
2012-07-20, 22:28
We have mature (at least by years of life) admins and members. ;)