PDA

View Full Version : CliQue-rizzylol and CliQue-Shoebox

Gisse
2012-07-18, 19:11
Banned for 2 weeks. They are constantly baserape. Lot of kicks, tbans so 2 week would be nice time for them to think about all of this

Champ
2012-07-18, 19:45
just permban !

Sonny
2012-07-18, 22:03
Yea, permban would be fine for all of them.

They really know how to annoy.

Hangover
2012-07-18, 22:33
I agree except for Rizzlan he follow our rules, what i could have seen

CliQue-Harp424
2012-07-21, 21:46
Hello i dont know who Sonny is, and i dont agree with him that all of us in Clique Gaming Should be banned? the only reason i see for Sonny to have us banned is because we are better than him, i dont break the rules have happened that i have baserape a few times but not more than the most of the players ON OG.

I wanna hear a real argument from Sonny or any other player why all of us in Clique should be banned!

Gisse
2012-07-21, 21:57
Hi CliQue-Harp424,

Relax, we only ban people if they cheat or go against rules for long enough time as two of your clan mates where doing. They where constantly base raping and breaking rules with that. We warn them lot of times and tbanned them for couple hours.

Sonny probably is not familiar with rest of your clan and know just this two your members.

You are always welcome on our servers if you fallow rules, hope to have some nice games with you and your clan.

CliQue-Harp424
2012-07-21, 22:11
Hey Gisse テつ*

I wasnt worried about being banned but i dont like when people talk about stuff that they dont know a **** about,
And i would really wanna hear Sonny explain what hes problem with Clique as a Clan is? just because he dont like Rizzylol
dosent mean he can be a smart ass on Forums or does it?

Gisse
2012-07-21, 22:25
He have bad experience with your members (same as most of us). テつ*Even you wrote that you have baseraped on our servers.
To repeat: We don't bane people because we don't like them, we ban cheaters and people which don't fallow rules, we also ban people which are disrespectful and insulting other players on nationality base or racism.

So, most of your clan is under "don't fallow rules". That is enough for Sonny's post.

Champ
2012-07-22, 00:40
most of them dont follow rules, even if warned repeatedly, they just argue that the rules are wrong in game, i say we per ban thoose 2-3 that is the worst and leave the the rest until we are fed up enough from them too

Hangover
2012-07-22, 09:13
The problem is that both Rizzylol and Shoebox is fun to play with and they are fun to chat with. The problem is that they dont listen to our messege. They just argue about having rules against basecamping. They donツエt set the rules on our servers. Iツエve invited them to TS but they declined.

CliQue-Harp424
2012-07-22, 10:35
We all in Clique are great guys who just wanna play, get better, win and have fun, that why i didnt like what Sonny said

RPGforYOU
2012-07-22, 10:48
We all in Clique are great guys

And if they all would have followed the rules in our server(s), then this was probably not necessary right?
It's also not the first time they have been warned, kicked nor tbanned for it I believe. ;)

It's a simple rule for equal changes and fun! It's not fun getting baseraped and it's not fun to base rape the other team. It's just bluntly boring as hell! Therefore giving both teams the opportunity to fight in a certain respectful way, means a very fun match! If your team is the strongest team, then you don't have to take C cause you know it will result in base rape anyway. Hold back to B and defend A & B! You will still win and come up with a much more interesting battle!

Our members know this and we stay back when baserape is about to start. We also barely go for last flags and when it happens other members point him to stay back. We have no problem at all kicking / nuking players of our team when base rape occurs!

Some players get why we do this, other just start a discussion about the rule.

Just respect the server rules, and we will respect you! :)
And we both can have great matches with equal opportunity's for every team!

FluggerNO
2012-07-22, 10:55
We all in Clique are great guys who just wanna play, get better, win and have fun, that why i didnt like what Sonny said

Yes we do get that.
But when u are in our servers テつ*:arrow: play by our RULES.

Also for ya: Define of the word テつ*"them"
Them can be used so describe two or more persons.
In this case I do belive that it was two persons as the topic was started with just two of your clan players name.

CliQue-Harp424
2012-07-22, 14:41
I havent argueed about your server rules or even said that the ban for my teammates was wrong, just asked about why some people said Ban them(Clique) all etc etc. my only thought about the rules are that it shouldent be ok for people to stand in the base and shoot for like 300 tickets(20min) if the others canツエt shoot back .

P.S I like the nuking and rules about raping, i always ask for nuking when my team are baseraping the others.

FluggerNO
2012-07-22, 17:52
Yea, permban would be fine for all of them.

They really know how to annoy.

But there is NO line here that says ban your HOLE clan................. テつ*:roll: