PDA

View Full Version : DaFappingGuy What do you think?

TR1OX1N
2012-07-17, 19:09
DaFappingGuy was called "Bsharp_L"
PB guid 7258c4411a0ea7b8974b4b16ef8f47cf
EA_75510A42C10D47E4E1E5A1EFE891476C
#7 17/6 5.40pm
BF Profile http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/soldier/DaFappingGuy/stats/560569405/

I was watching server #7 on procon and saw him racking up kills (ended up 120-21) and someone said in chat there was no way he could have known he was there, so I looked at his BF profile and he looked to me to be suspect.

H56 43M - Rank 62 (COLONEL SERVICE STAR 17)
ACCURACY - 27.4%
SCORE / MIN - 1637
K/D RATIO - 3.13

runMFrun
2012-07-17, 19:21
Looks a little hoke to me. Looks like stats dumping on the M164A. He has a really high score and unbelievable stats for 56 hours. ツ*

This could be a hacker that had his stats wiped.

TR1OX1N
2012-07-18, 18:14
So should he be banned? a lot of the time leaves before the end of the game.

Champ
2012-07-18, 20:02
Swing tha hammer !!

TR1OX1N
2012-08-01, 01:19
Can someone please check his stats and perm ban if needed pls.

He was on server #7 again and just went 154 - 29. the next closest was 28thLogic 76 - 22

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-08-02, 05:35
i also seen him doing several simular games like that with idotic scores
and numerus complaints from several respected players and a lot of other users on the server
besides that i can also remember that we already had a lot of trouble with this guy when it came to the rules and such
cant recall exacly what all and not but i do remember a couple of kicks for spawnraping
if you would be asking me i would go for either a t-ban for 4 months or a total permban to just end it all

hope it helps, greetings JimD

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-07, 15:26
Hey OG admin,

Just saw I got banned from OG and i'm kinda sad about it... You don't have real proof of me hacking...i'm just a good player trying to play bf3 so can you unban me plz I mean if im really hacking I just played 100 hours of this game with my hacks on just for the fun of it ???? really ??????? + i'm in a good clan we are now ranked 2nd on twl 5v5 and im in the 5 player playing...yes I still do good with anti cheat on so yeah...light me up with that situation thx

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/DaFappingGuy/stats/560569405/ my battlelog

Shadowfox
2012-09-07, 16:03
The Staff has taken this case into investigation, keep an eye on the topic for updates :)

Shadowfox
2012-09-07, 18:45
FappingGuy, do you have any proof (link to esl team, profile, ...) to back your side of the story up?

FluggerNO
2012-09-07, 22:03
Hey there DaFappingGuy テつ*:D
Just need to ask u this テつ*:arrow: テつ*did u reset your stats or not?.

Vercetti
2012-09-07, 22:59
Nope he didn't

I must say, 1700+ SPM and 28% accuracy is quite insane :)

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-08, 01:37
Hey guys (:

no I didnt reset my stats I played counter strike 1.6 for like 6 years im just a experienced shooter player thats all here some proof : http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewleague.asp?league=Battlefield+3%3A+NA+-+5v5+IO+CQ+Season+2

-uRxP- is my clan and im on it name Bsharp_L

Gisse
2012-09-08, 08:09
I am amazed with score per minute. But all other things looks legit.

Alien_Smith
2012-09-08, 09:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY0EUyCrshk

janbo872
2012-09-08, 16:31
So .. what's all the fuzz about .. i have seen players with faster reaction time then him and he sometimes makes the same mistakes i do ツ*... no offence FappinGuy ツ*8) when you play this way in metro you will get shot a lot.

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-08, 17:29
For my defence I played the match with a famas (pretty shitty gun ahah) and was sick (headache) and im an aggresive player so yeah I usually die more than other people but cause of that my teamate know where the enemy his and can kill the guy whos recharging after spending all his bullet on me jumping around like a rabbit. Im uploading right now a POV of me in a metro pub going 119-19 27% accurancy 6.263 kdr 1777 score per minute...far from my best performance in pub but still can show you guys that im not hacking at all gonna be up soon

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-09, 20:37
The POV of me in the pub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX24hBZOFhk

FluggerNO
2012-09-09, 21:01
Well if u play like that on OG servers u sure will be kick`d and in the end banned.
And that is for one thing only テつ*:arrow: BASERAPE

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-09, 22:06
Baserape !?!?!!?!? I always go back to cap the flag being capture behind us...

FluggerNO
2012-09-09, 23:07
Baserape !?!?!!?!? I always go back to cap the flag being capture behind us...

You are in that video shooting RUS players in theyr main spawn.
You are shooting RUS players in the street infront of theyr main spawn that is baserape on our server and if u do that u will be kick`d as a warning first and in the end banned.

Hangover
2012-09-09, 23:16
Well you posted this little movie to show us your inocent. You are the worst baseraper i ever seen. You constantly attack och shot below the stairs at A. You even run down and kill in the red zone. You are the worst kind of player and you just showed us that. If i see you doing this in our servers i can promise you i will do something about it.

In some ways you are a good player but you are the worst kind as well. So stop your baseraping and you will be respected as that pro player you really want to be.

Check this out

http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630

Champ
2012-09-10, 14:06
I suggest we just ban the guy, save us alot of trouble and the rainforest, cause this topic will get shorter !

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-10, 14:08
To be honest with you I think you guys are wrong...what should I do ??? just sit behind at B and wait till the opposite team take advantage of A building !?!?!!?!??! when btw all my team is doing the same even worst than me ***base raping*** the enemy. The only think that hes fair in that situation is a nuke. I can't stand behind at B when all my team is A ***base raping*** like you say. If i do so I will not even see one enemy !! Ill be the only one sitting there at B doing nothing when my team kill people at A. And btw it's the job of the admin to balance the team so that kind of think couldnt happen...and to add more just go watch my stats in particular my テつ*game win/lose ratio. You gonna see that i'm losing a lot of game even if im a pretty god damn good player. YOU KNOW WHY !?!? because I often if not always switch to the team that hes getting rape to help them out. so yeah ur trying to bring me down saying im ***baseraping*** lol plz shame on you everyone does and everyone does even worst than I do. Like I said the only solution is a nuke and the god know that I very love when my team is getting nuke to let the opportunity to the opposite team to get back some flags to even the round. Cause btw I kill way more people when we are not ***baseraping*** ahah and its way more fun when the team are more even ( more challenge ). so plz don't try to bring me down and think a bit before talking at the same moment i'm writing i'm raging at you guys and I still answer you back in respect cause i'm a good guy. I could have been way more direct. See ya

FluggerNO
2012-09-10, 15:44
U can stay at A.
Stay on the A/B side. Whait inside the buildings at A.
U dont need to shoot those that are trying to get out theyr main spawn. No need for that.
U dont need skills for baserape its just like stealing candy from kids.
So if u have some skills whait at A. Take theme down then.
If u whait like I say it will be a much more fun game for all in the server.

When I play and this goes for a lot of OG`s, we stay at B. I think its fair to let the other team have a flag so we can have a harder figth.
U dont see me take the 3`d flag if we have C/B(US side).
Show respect fpr the other team テつ*:wink:

Shadowfox
2012-09-10, 17:11
Guys, isn't this going off topic? The original question was if he was legitimately banned for cheating/hacking, not if he is baseraping or not.

Why did you add that swirly effect for the whole length of the movie? Looks to me like you've got something to hide aim-wise.
Even with the effect it looks very suspicious how fast you lock onto an enemies chest.

Macknetic
2012-09-10, 17:57
The POV of me in the pub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX24hBZOFhk

Even with the effect it looks very suspicious how fast you lock onto an enemies chest.

There is always a logical explanation: this is what playing Metro after consuming magic mushrooms looks like. Shooting accurately is hard when your tripping on shrooms so that's why he had 'assisted aiming' enabled.

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-10, 19:43
The effect ? no effect here. It's just the quality that hes not very good cause I can't record with more high quality than that if I do Ill lag while playing thats all. I mean it's a POV demo. You see what I see when I play. I can't hide my wallhack, aimbot or anything to you guys with that POV. Yes I lock fast on people !!?!? my aim is amazing what can I do about it lol...stop doing my best so you guys can unban me cause I look more normal to you ? Yes people can be that amazing and Yes people can be better than you guys even better than me ! I don't know what can I show you more than that video I mean if you still think i'm cheating while watching that.........ur lost.....

TR1OX1N
2012-09-10, 20:20
Check your vid out it was ok when you first uploaded it but now looks zoomed in and filmed through a fish bowl.

Caveman
2012-09-10, 20:21
DaFappingGuy, you are not banned from our servers our by any of our members.

http://metabans.com/player?i=9rVU this is where you can register and fight your case with metabans and the guy who banned you.

I wish you good luck and hope this helps a bit!

GreeTzzz Caveman

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-10, 20:27
euhh sorry ur right about my movie ahah youtube just destroyed it Ill try to arrange that....and what the heck is metaban....

Gisse
2012-09-10, 20:33
Metaban is global system for tracking cheaters and improper players. you can find it here. www.metabans.com

If you are banned there ... you are banned on lot of servers which use their system.

Wolfman0514
2012-09-11, 18:52
I had to Tban Dafappingguy and quite a few of his clan mates from server 7 today for red zoning and baserapping past the C flag. テつ*I gave numerous yells for warnings, and these guys know damn well the rules. テつ*They completely ignore our rules. テつ* :x

Gisse
2012-09-11, 19:07
So to ban on our servers?

janbo872
2012-09-12, 17:26
Perm ban is done

Decision made after spawnkilling again and several warnings.

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-12, 17:27
Worst admin and worst server I ever saw you banned me cause I killed a guy with my knife in redzone lolllll I did that cause I wanted to die to switch and help the other team(what I did) I hope you guys gonna get a brain If you have no clue why you suck at this game I think you have the answer here ( NO BRAINER) pathetic

Gisse
2012-09-12, 17:28
Mate, you know rules and you are breaking them. You are permanently banned on Old Guys Gaming servers.

DaFappingGuy
2012-09-12, 17:30
I'll think im gonna cry wait I won't have to deal with stupid admin again pouahahha I'm happy finally get a brain kid omg

Gisse
2012-09-12, 17:34
I am really glad that you are so grateful for helping you to figure out why you got banned on metabans. Live long and prosper mate. We love you also.

janbo872
2012-09-12, 23:48
How stupid can you be to knife someone in spawn .. suicide is the first thing a normal person is thinking of then.