PDA

View Full Version : DayZ server?

Macknetic
2012-07-16, 14:02
I've noticed a lot of OG's have discovered DayZ and have been teaming up through TS to survive, scavenge and pwn Chernarus. I even heard a rumour that the clan is going to get it's own DayZ server (excellent!). Me and Darus usually have been playing it almost each day for the past weeks and at the moment we are at the stage of setting up a tent with supplies somewhere that can function as a back up supply. That way we don't need to completely start over if we get killed.

Fully stocked on weapons, survival tools and meds we have been doing unsuccesful raids on cities for a couple of days looking for that elusive tent (0,9% spawn chance). Today we finally found one. Naturally, if a clan server is started up in the near future we would like to set it up there ideally as part of an OG base camp.

So my questions is: is the clan going to get it's own server and if so, how soon do you think it will be online?

Shadowfox
2012-07-16, 15:56
I think Vercetti is waiting for approval of DayZ DEV's to host a server. (I hear that the requirements to be able to host a server are pretty severe)

And we already have a 'basecamp' on SE 19, we've got about 4 tents, a jeep and 2 motorcycles full of stuff :)

ExLee
2012-07-16, 17:17
I've found like 4 tents in Brezino yesterday :D Might have been a bug but I dunno...

But anyway, you two should maybe join us sometimes because like Shadow said we have more stuff on our hands than we can carry :D We could use some more men so you two don't have to do your own thing all the time...

Darus
2012-07-17, 07:09
Mind giving the coords for the camp so Mack and I can see about hauling this tent and stuff up there? Use this map please:

http://dayzdb.com/map#3.059.085

Shadowfox
2012-07-17, 08:32
Have had to change locations yesterday, basecamp was compromised.
Don't know what happened because half way there we ran into huge trouble (actually lost everything!) but I managed to get the Jeep out and a couple of people we're revived. I had to log out though, so I have no clue where they went after that.

Darus
2012-07-17, 09:08
Ouch. Do you have a general location such as around Borezino, or nearer to the NWAF? Our stuff doesn't have to be right with your guys but being relatively close (ie within rendevous distance) would be great. I'd hate to place the thing then have to run from one end of the map to the other just to group up.

Vercetti
2012-07-17, 12:13
I crashed the car in the dark surrounded by zombies :)

Darus
2012-07-17, 18:27
I crashed the car in the dark surrounded by zombies :)

I'm not sure I want to play with you now. ÂÂ*:lol:

We ended up placing a tent on a random server just north of Borezino. I did, however, find another tent so we're all set to set up with you guys. We've been raiding Borezino to collect starter gear for our eventual deaths. We raided the NEAF but only found crap loot. We actually logged out there to raid it again later.

Vercetti
2012-07-18, 13:16
I'm in contact with Clanhost, but they don't have ARMA 2 servers yet. They are currently figuring out how everything works. But Sir_Extimor has SE19, which runs alright.

SMuNT
2012-07-26, 00:07
Hey Guys!

I've been away for quite some time but when i checked out our forum again i saw you guys are playing dayz now!
Really love the game, been playing it for a couple of days now.
Hope to meet and team up with you guys soon.
At the moment im scaveging the north for a ghillie suit which is like finding a needle in a haystack...
I will join you guys on TS soon and hope we can have some fun and help eachother out!