PDA

View Full Version : i've t-banned nXs-freestylez for cheating/hack

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-07-16, 05:36
playername: nXs-freestylez
soldier profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/nXs-FreeStylez/stats/346980481/
server 7# metro
reqeusted by: REDBEIRON
battlereport: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38075077/1/240163408/
reason: cheating/hacking, usuage of an aimbot(and possible damage/health modifier)
recomended ban: in my opinion depending if it occourd before, at least a week or two.
accourding to user that reported him it did happend several times before.

TenFPS
2012-07-16, 06:07
playername: nXs-freestylez
soldier profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/nXs-FreeStylez/stats/346980481/
server 7# metro
reqeusted by: REDBEIRON
battlereport: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38075077/1/240163408/
reason: cheating/hacking, usuage of an aimbot(and possible damage/health modifier)
recomended ban: in my opinion depending if it occourd before, at least a week or two.
accourding to user that repoted him it did happend several times before.

You have to be careful with bans, nXs = nexus gaming. These are probably the best competitive gamers in BF3. The "cream of the crop", so to speak.

Not saying they don't cheat - one of their members (nXs-Hitman) made a video trying to disprove that he was cheating and it did the opposite... He, at the very least uses a no-spread/no-recoil hack. However, even with video proof of that, it doesn't mean his entire clan is filled with cheaters. I do know that they are full to the brim with top players and for that reason we should be careful. There are godly players that play this game, it's unfortunate that they get lumped into the pile of cheaters that we have all experienced. =(

Oh, I even made cheesy video explaining random bullet spread. I need to remake it (I know rivalXfactor made one too, but I wanted to test dual channel overlays). It continually amazes me that some folks with so many hours in-game, who are so good, have no idea how the game actually is supposed to work (theory crafting, symthic, etc), never read patch notes and select accessories totally on the "coolness" factor.

_____

On a sidenote: I think the defense of "I'm a competitive player" in BF3 is pretty weak as far as defenses go. Most of the the matches, to my understanding are played on unranked servers over the internet - which, even if punkbuster was enabled, would allow for undetectable streaming hacks... besides, history has shown us that it's the professionals in sports that time and time again go for the extra edge over their competition, regardless of the "legality" of the method. From what I read, in the ESL, it's primarily people using macros that are the problem - but I'm sure that even then you can find players trying to gain additonal advantages.

FreeStylez
2012-07-17, 03:34
I was using GOD MODE BRO! (joke, figured kids with 10 IQ wouldn't get it)

You fkin idiot. Getting spanked like a little girl hurts eh?

http://www.youtube.com/user/reckovo?feature=results_main

Educate yourself. Learn a thing or two.

Natorrr
2012-07-17, 03:41
Can definitely confirm he isn't a cheater.

FreeStylez
2012-07-17, 03:52
I just realized the guy that reported me has 0.6 kdr. Figures.

FluggerNO
2012-07-17, 11:54
I was using GOD MODE BRO! (joke, figured kids with 10 IQ wouldn't get it)

You fkin idiot. Getting spanked like a little girl hurts eh?

http://www.youtube.com/user/reckovo?feature=results_main

Educate yourself. Learn a thing or two.

Hey there FreeStylez ÂÂ*:D

First of all if u are banned on or server then post something a bit more friendly then the post u just did.
This will bring u no good at all.
If u are a real amazing good player then U wuld understand that our admin did this.
And yes he did the wrong thing but that is not always easy to see.
Seriously caling an admin for a fkin idiot?. How old are u?.
Just by that reply I would hold a permban up on u.
U know how hard it is to run servers with all those hacks out there?.
So next time be a BIT more friendly. ÂÂ*:wink:

Show RESPECT!

Vercetti
2012-07-17, 12:55
I recommend a 2 week ban at least, just because of his replies here.

FreeStylez
2012-07-17, 13:04
Lets get real here. I dont show respect to people that dont show me respect. Its just a post. Dont get butthurt.

You had no admins in the server. So you are banning players because someone with 0.6kdr says so. Do you realize everyne cheats to him?

Honestly i dont care that i m banned. I play the game once or twice a week. Just showing you ho.w you run your servers.

:)

RPGforYOU
2012-07-17, 13:40
Lets get real here. I don't show respect to people.

And stopped reading there, please stop wasting yours and our time.
You made your point, we made ours.

Champ
2012-07-17, 14:03
My vote is on lets say a a few months ban, due to lack of respect

Vercetti
2012-07-17, 15:35
Lets get real here. I dont show respect to people that dont show me respect. Its just a post. Dont get butthurt.

You had no admins in the server. So you are banning players because someone with 0.6kdr says so. Do you realize everyne cheats to him?

Honestly i dont care that i m banned. I play the game once or twice a week. Just showing you ho.w you run your servers.

:)

We're not butthurt, or whatever you wish to say.
Someone might have made a mistake, shit happens. I know you feel safe because of the internets and all, and feel like you're a boss. But in real life, people are civilized. If you would say like: You've made a mistake, could you look into it?, there would be no problem at all. We've all made mistakes in once or twice when it came to this stuff, and they were solved, people make mistakes, therefore we have this forum section.
Judging by how you behave, you are exactly what's wrong in this world. Maybe it's time for you to get real, and find out how the real world works.

Seeing how you go off here, please...... maybe it is indeed better to find another place to play.

Champ
2012-07-17, 16:09
I suggest a ban for about 60 months, that would make him old enough to play the game

FreeStylez
2012-07-17, 17:31
Every now and then programming gets boring, but thanks for making my work day go by ;)

PS. YOU guys are adorable

runMFrun
2012-07-17, 19:03
Locked.