PDA

View Full Version : Permanently banned for fighting racial slurs??

CraiggTheMan
2012-07-15, 15:09
Hey guys,

my name is Craigg and I am enjoying your server(s) since somewhere in the beginning of BF2. Today I joined one of your online severs (the 32 players Metro only one) and kept reading ingame comments about "niggers with M320's" ... since I'm a black person I felt rather twatted by that. In addition, instead for me being a calm person, I tried to get an admin to kick/ban/whatever these 2 people. After several "funny" comments I felt like this situation utterly shagged our silence contract of just playing and shutting the FUCK up about niggers and whatnot. After several minutes my anger had bust a nut and I kept provoking in order to get an admin asking what was going on ... but instead I got first kicked and then banned!

I hereby take back my words, I always remembered dutch people as modest, calm and very intelligent, therefore my words today about all dutch people being bigoted can't stand, neither for what they mean nor whatever that particular admin thaught they might mean.

Therefore, I actually demand an unban! It was me who was firing up the situation maybe, but it sure as ass wasn't me starting this clusterfuck duscussion with me ending up being banned and all those "cool" nigger haters kept playing along.

Unban me please or this thing will forever stain your otherwise cool and well-administrated community with the ugly stench of unreasonable acting towards grown-up people who actually think about becoming an admin on your server as well, to prevent things like this to happen again.

Thanks in advance

CraiggTheMan
2012-07-15, 15:12
oops, forgot to mention some details:

Time: Sunday, 07/15/12, approx. 2:30 P.M.
Ingame Name: CraiggTheMan
Reaon for ban: Being disrespectful Â*(yeah, after being verbally attacked ....)

Edit:

Link to profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/CraiggTheMan/stats/285096459/

/edit

runMFrun
2012-07-15, 15:33
I think there's a little more attitude going on here than your admitting.

http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerchat.php?SoldierName=CraiggTheMan&page=1

CraiggTheMan
2012-07-15, 15:39
I won't make myself a meekly mild mouse, I know I can be an asshole if someone drops the N-bomb .... but I'm willing to state and defend myself in case someone wants to know details. Oh and yes, thx for the details page. Read ABOVE from timestamp "2012-07-15 14:08:00".

The things I said before do seem odd, but I swear admins were around and me and some others were just pulling our legs, even with harsh humour maybe, but it was harmless. The rest was not ....

CraiggTheMan
2012-07-15, 15:44
Well, wither you guys are as fast as me at a buffet or it was not a perm ban, I could just join the server again. Yeah, I won't do it again yadda yadda, but still, please consider putting me on a admin application process, I was a CS admin on a dutch server for several years, I think you might even know that particular server: DustyDunes in Holland was the name :)

P.M. me or whatever and I'll put shitloads of infos about me into consideration :)

thx peeps and mzzl

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-07-15, 16:13
next time IF rhe game/communityleaders deside there will be a next time

1. try responding in a deasond way to admin and other players. you lost respect against others WE DO NOT ACCEPT THAT in any way
2. yes you fired up the situation, witch we also at least kick for cuzz it made us warn/kick/ban even more people
3. dont just asume we don't warn/kick/ban the others, and if you can't keep cool, DONT respond at all then
4. if you are thinking about becoming an admin learn to keep cool, thats what i also have to do 24/7 when playing/admin on ANY server as long as i'm an OG.
5. and not Bëing honest about it is what i personally dislike even more

These are the things that can create a situation where admins are more likely to ignore you when requesting for a warning/kick/ban or nuke keep that in mind

Hangover
2012-07-15, 18:50
I was on the server with Jim. And i can tell you that you really dropped the N-bomb. How should any one know the coulor of your skin ? Instead of tell me who it was you just raged to us all. I hope that you calm down the next time you visit our servers instead of going nuts. You know that we admins are playing as well and doesent follow the chat all the time. Every racist in kicked and banned. But you have to give us a chance.

Champ
2012-07-15, 19:07
Permban - Case closed !

Shadowfox
2012-07-15, 19:16
You have been permenantly banned.

runMFrun
2012-07-16, 02:51
Locked.