PDA

View Full Version : Game Booster 3.0

Hangover
2012-07-15, 08:49
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Commando recommended me this program, as the computer has been sluggish for a long tid.When I've played BF 3, the game has always been laggy and if I have turned myself suddenly in the game, the game has frozen a moment.

Installed the program yesterday and poked a bit in the settings. When I started BF3, it was a whole new game compared to previous games. The game runs smoothly and quickly. No jerk, and no lockups. The program temporarily shut down 24 other programs, giving the computer the system resources needed to run the game. I can strongly recommend this freeware program for those of you who think the computer is getting a bit sluggish to play on.

sharic22
2012-09-05, 22:16
+1 on Game Booster. I have used it for a couple years. You can use the default configuration or tweak it to your heart's desire, including choosing which services and applications to control. Sure beats writing a script, and it's stable and effective.

I had to tweak it a little with Battlefield 3 due to the Battlelog/Origin/Battlefield 3 interaction but once configured it works great!