PDA

View Full Version : 1 hour tban Steven9006

Hangover
2012-07-14, 22:17
Banned him on server 4 tonight. Got tired of his constantly baseraping for several days now.

http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerlist.php?SoldierName=steven9006

runMFrun
2012-07-16, 02:59
Try to get him on teamspeak or battlelog and have a chat. If we keep having issues we have to do something about it.

Hangover
2012-07-23, 21:16
http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5599&highlight=

He´s well known with our rules as you can see in the link above. It seems that he just ignore the rules after the information he got in the other thread.

Karfoefels
2012-07-25, 10:50
Same Players, Different Day!!! On the two Metro Servers its a nightmare to get people to not baserape and play fair!

drzipo
2012-07-26, 04:59
Same Players, Different Day!!! On the two Metro Servers its a nightmare to get people to not baserape and play fair!
Yeah i agree after nuking the baseraping team,always be ready for incoming nuke in the chat box and i can tell you that most of the time they are not happy ÂÂ*with that :lol:

Gisse
2012-07-26, 08:01
well.... there is a joke

Husband siting in kitchen and eating cookies. Entering wife and ask:
W: - Oh you pig, you don't think about our small boy, you will eat all cookies!!!
H: - There is enough for kid, don't worry.
W: - And about me you didn't thought, you pig!
H:- There is enough for you also, relax.
W: - But you didn't thought about my mother, how ungrateful from you!
H: - Women, i bought enough cookies for all of us when i was in shop so please calm down.

Wife is standing and thinking for couple seconds and continue:
W: - Why did you spend so much money for God sake?!?!?!

In short: Some people are coming to argue with admins. Most of them are just people or kids with psychological problem. ÂÂ*

My policy in such cases is : You can be idiot for your self but when you are with me you have to act normal or you will be punched in face (or in this case kill/kick/tban/ban).

Hangover
2012-07-26, 21:43
Like the philosophy :-)