PDA

View Full Version : Bf3 ban server 4 "metro"

steven9006
2012-07-08, 21:12
Hallo

I'm banned from te metro 4 server. The problem was that I was "baseraping", but that wasn't completaly true. I was kicked for 3 times in about 5 minutes for "the baseraping". Now I'm baned?

Must say my whole team was raping at café, but I was only protecting the flag ( I never was in the "dead" zone of the opponent...). I think that I killed 1 person in his base, and for that I was kicked the first time ( Fine for me). The 2 times later there was no reason for kicking, I don't understand why?

I had a contact with shadowfox, he said I needed the post te story here... He also asked the battle report, but because I was kicked for 3 times and I was unable to finish the match I cant find it on my battlelog. I reported this to shadowfox and he said my nick was enough. My nick is steven9006

I hope we can fix this problem?

Greetz

Hangover
2012-07-08, 21:35
Check the map and read the thread, then maybe you understand why you got kicked and baned.

http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4630&highlight=metro

steven9006
2012-07-08, 21:41
Ok, but why me and not the whole team ban? They did baserape like hell and they can play?

So there is no way for an unban? Shadowfox said you have a look at everything too look at the situation? I have no report, but it was at 18.30 this day.

Greetz

Shadowfox
2012-07-08, 22:06
Thanks for making the topic, as I requested.

Where exactly were you sitting when you got kicked?
As long as you don't go down the ledge (into the RU deployment) you should be fine, unless you are shooting at the deployment which isn't allowed either.

After investigating what happened, I found the admin that banned you and he told me you were in the 'no-go-zone'.
Therefor his actions we're legit and according to our admin guidelines.

He also told me he banned for only 5mins, so you should already be able to rejoin the server.
Can you check that?

steven9006
2012-07-08, 22:21
Hello

The first kick I had shot an enemy in his base (so I understand the ban).

The 2nd and the 3 time I didn't kwow I was in the no-go-zone ( I was in the buildings at café and down stairs), before I was baned I didn't know this ( I have read the link of hangover and understand now...) Sorry for that.

After the kick I needed to work, so I dind't tested the unban. Tomorrow (or tuesday) I wil check the unban.

Special thanks to you guys for checking, keep up the good work and see you soon.

Greetz

Shadowfox
2012-07-08, 22:52
Ignorance is not an excuse in my opinion, after your first kick you should have checked the rules (well you should do that before joining the server but who does that? :p) and then this wouldn't have escalated. Anyway, if I am not hearing from you in this topic anymore I will expect everything to be fine.

And now that you know the rules, have fun and play fair out there! ;)