PDA

View Full Version : OG Server #7 ; Was kicked for an unknown reason..

Medietic
2012-07-07, 08:49
Hello all. I'm was having a great match on your server tonight. Both teams were very aggressive and I was having a blast.

But then mid match. this suddenly happened: http://i.imgur.com/hQJRl.png

What does it mean? How is this possible?

Really ruined my night..... Thanks in advance.

Hangover
2012-07-07, 09:46
It seems that a player had earned som OG money and spent it on a kick for you.

Burning
2012-07-07, 11:01
WHy do you let people buy kicks? It had to lead to abuse like this guy someday, he didnt do anything wrong yet he got kicked be cause somebody didnt like him ..

I think we should remove the whole OG cash thing.We have Votekick and such to deal with stuff.

Macknetic
2012-07-07, 14:12
Have to agree with Burning. I don't see any advantages in granting non-OG's admin powers. The BF3 playerbase has by far the highest idiot-ratio of all the games I ever played. Just take a look at the chat window on any server and see what people type there. A 'buy admin rights' system is bound to be abused frequently and in the end will probably have more negative consequences then positive.

verdigo
2012-07-07, 19:01
OG money should give Trials only. (or whos not admin in members)
maybe another idea? or remove.

ExLee
2012-07-08, 02:05
I say do !buykick for at least 500$. This way only the regulars will get this kind of power and in my opinion someone plays this long on our sever can't be an idiot like the guy who kicked Medietic here...

Vercetti
2012-07-08, 16:38
People have to play at least 20 hours before they get enough.

Omulet
2012-07-09, 13:16
i agree with burning, to much abuse from normal players ,that get the cash and just kick the highest score player on the oposite team just cause they dont like him, or have a grudge ÂÂ*because of its score