PDA

View Full Version : Suggest new maps in Rush

Omulet
2012-07-02, 13:34
can we have new maps besides Damavand Peak 24/7 ÂÂ*for rush maps
Metro is good tho have,but have all metro map not just the subway/Grand bazar is a very good map also/Firestorm is good to, challenging with the vehicles and aircraft

ExLee
2012-07-03, 14:49
I have this feeling a lot of people in this community have a huge distaste for vehicles... :roll:

Omulet
2012-07-03, 15:33
I have this feeling a lot of people in this community have a huge distaste for vehicles... :roll:
yea but at least metro/ damavand and grand bazaar can be made infantry only for rush

WhiteMoose
2012-07-03, 16:41
Extending the server to Metro/Bazaar/Siene/Davamand would most likely be a good idea. All of those maps are popular.

Firestorm is a terrible map for rush and easily kills servers due to how it's laid out.

Burning
2012-07-03, 17:52

Because vehicle combat is fairly broken, easy disable, tanks are made out of paper, air , mainly jets, are totally superior.
Playing Infantry fixed all of these problems :) hell, Bf3 was designed more as an infantry game anyway if you ask me.

Vercetti
2012-07-03, 19:20
We had all those maps on server 2, but nobody played on it, nobody filled the servers etc.
And now it's finally running due to a better config, and we wanna change stuff?

ExLee
2012-07-03, 19:24
Well I wouldn't say paper but more like aluminium, they still can take damage but they get disabled at 50% which is bullshit...

Different story with the jets: Dogfights are long and tedious because of shitty maneuverability and AA locks on instantly making ECM Jammer worthless... Yeah you right, I see your point here...