PDA

View Full Version : AdmiralSpliff-tF

TenFPS
2012-07-02, 03:33
So, I log on and see a friends request for this guy AdmiralSpliff-tF http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/AdmiralSpliff-tF/

I remembered that this was someone we kicked from server #4 (I didn't, but I was there) and out of curiosity I check out his profile.

At the very top he has this comment... "Just got kicked from OG metro only for "spawncamping".....Fkn retards"

Well, apparently he speaks english - so our rules should have been pretty easy to understand.

I think he needs an extended vacation for being a jackass... I didn't accept his friends request. Although it looks like Burning has =p

Maybe he needs to stop smoking those spliffs and maybe take the second that is required to read the rules. rofl

RPGforYOU
2012-07-02, 11:59
He is the real ...... since he didn't respect or neither read our rules.
And above all didn't follow them!

Burning
2012-07-02, 12:58
Hes a good friend of mine, he has a temper :) Overall he does think our rules are strict, but i've not caught them deliberately ignoring our rules, not him and neither anybody else on Team Frostbite, they usually form a good challenge when they play on our servers.

He has a video up on it, not the most extreme case of spawnkilling ,we got people with bipods shooting in the spawn, he , as far as i saw, only killed some a few meters behind the lockers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdnGmT3BD0

Sonny
2012-07-02, 13:44
I left a comment under his youtube video.

I guess you should tell your friend to follow the rules ;)

cant believe how much work this video was, just to make him proof that the kick was the right thing.

Burning
2012-07-02, 14:42

cant believe how much work this video was, just to make him proof that the kick was the right thing.

Not that much work frankly :) not even 30 sec, but thats besides the point. I told him to take it easy, its simple thing, both parties shouldn't make such a big deal out of this imo. I can't force my friends to do anything :).

Also i never said the kick was wrong?

I guess its the fact that he got kicked for "Spawnkilling" ÂÂ*and not "baserape" confused him, because he indeed was not spawnkilling (killing somebody right as he spawns) but he was shooting people while they come out of there base (baserape). Why is this such an issues anyway may i ask? I mean we kick dozens of people for baserape on a daily basis, Spliff is no different, why make a post about it ? :)

TenFPS
2012-07-02, 15:01

Not that much work frankly :) not even 30 sec, but thats besides the point. I told him to take it easy, its simple thing, both parties shouldn't make such a big deal out of this imo. I can't force my friends to do anything :).

I guess its the fact that he got kicked for "Spawnkilling" Â*and not "baserape" confused him, because he indeed was not spawnkilling (killing somebody right as he spawns) but he was shooting people while they come out of there base (baserape). Why is this such an issues anyway may i ask? I mean we kick dozens of people for baserape on a daily basis, Spliff is no different, why make a post about it ? :)

I guess its the fact that he got kicked for "Spawnkilling" and not "baserape" confused him, because he indeed was not spawnkilling (killing somebody right as he spawns) but he was shooting people while they come out of there base (baserape). Why is this such an issues anyway may i ask? I mean we kick dozens of people for baserape on a daily basis, Spliff is no different, why make a post about it ? :)

Made a post about it because it seemed to me that he sent me a friends request just so he could rage at me... when I checked his profile before just blindly accepting it I noticed the comment he had made about the situation.

Now, it's entirely possible he made the friends request because he thinks I'm just a nice guy and he wanted to learn more about me - but considering what I saw on his main page I made the assumption that it was the former reason, not the latter.

If I'm wrong about the request - I apoligize to him and to you. But I've had many instances of folks sending me invites just so they could rage at me... so I'm a little paranoid about strangers wanting to be friendly. ÂÂ*:wink:

Burning
2012-07-02, 15:39

I guess its the fact that he got kicked for "Spawnkilling" Â*and not "baserape" confused him, because he indeed was not spawnkilling (killing somebody right as he spawns) but he was shooting people while they come out of there base (baserape). Why is this such an issues anyway may i ask? I mean we kick dozens of people for baserape on a daily basis, Spliff is no different, why make a post about it ? :)

I guess its the fact that he got kicked for "Spawnkilling" and not "baserape" confused him, because he indeed was not spawnkilling (killing somebody right as he spawns) but he was shooting people while they come out of there base (baserape). Why is this such an issues anyway may i ask? I mean we kick dozens of people for baserape on a daily basis, Spliff is no different, why make a post about it ? :)

Made a post about it because it seemed to me that he sent me a friends request just so he could rage at me... when I checked his profile before just blindly accepting it I noticed the comment he had made about the situation.

Now, it's entirely possible he made the friends request because he thinks I'm just a nice guy and he wanted to learn more about me - but considering what I saw on his main page I made the assumption that it was the former reason, not the latter.

If I'm wrong about the request - I apoligize to him and to you. But I've had many instances of folks sending me invites just so they could rage at me... so I'm a little paranoid about strangers wanting to be friendly. Â*:wink:

No, at that current moment he whould have most likely raged at you yes. Good call, i dont accept people i dont know either, And yes the kick what justified, but aside from that, and the little rage, which more players show but we usually dont see, i dont see why we should make such a big deal out of it :D