PDA

View Full Version : boosted grenades allow or not.

orroz
2012-07-01, 01:36
Hello!

Now after they have nerfed grenades should we allow it on our servers or not? They have increased unboosted nade and decreased range and damage on the boosted one.
Its really hard to tell if its boosted or not.
http://pte.battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=1359&pid=8277#pid8277

I would like to take away all shotguns (easier to tell: no Shotguns) & Deagle until they nerfed it, itツエs way to overpower right now. i played on OG1 and it s like 60% テつ*people with that gun.

My suggestion is allow all booster. Take away shootguns & Deagle(for a while)

bebe
2012-07-01, 07:52
don't think deagle is overpowered.. it has awful accuracy, but kills with 2 bullets in body on a close range.. on a range about 15 meters it deals 15 dmg in body per bullet..

st0mpy
2012-07-01, 16:31
its 1 headshot upto 25m and you are ended, doesnt matter if you have 110hp or kevlar

thoughts on;
deagle - wait a week till the 1000 pads for the steel deagle competition is up, all the free codes will be exhausted by then, to make a ruling now would be to act on inflated numbers caused by this damn competition and code.

grenades - too early to tell, want to see the nerf on a packed vehicle server rather than a handful on pte

shotguns - since the nerf the most OP shotuns are now the 870 and the SPAZ 12 and they are the only ones we DO allow, that doesnt make sense, either allow them all or not, yes it would be easier to just say no shotguns at all now since we know even spamming the message every minute doesnt help people understand what ones are allowed or not

Taylor-Nova
2012-07-14, 16:39
Hi, テつ*I may be out of being active within the maps in =OG=, since My rant of some months ago, & despite other members saying I dont know the differance between a boosted grenade or not is cocky-Pot. I didnt spend 3 years in urban combat,or being an officer using the same weapons as here, without knowing what was boosted , which wasnt allowed anyway, that would be an illegal fitted item, Instant ban.

My point, I am going to say again, Is your trying to Police this game, which isnt , or been sanctified by EA Games.

Im really still annoyed I have to use my basic Saiga shotgun in other servers, when I paid for one "for ever" in =OG= earlier in the year.

"taking away the horse after the gates been shut", is why you have so many problems, and disgruntled Players, who are now forced to play on other servers, because you intoduced these rules, when people in OG had already bought these items, using paypal.

I would like nothing better, than to return to =OG= and its community, alongside テつ*my other community in EVE, But before that happens, Trying to Force unworkable rules, & playing God has to stop.

Most players were quite happy with banned Mortar boosts and the Auto Shotgun, which I have never owned. テつ*This is how it should stay. Thinking about テつ*stopping the use of shotguns altogether, will just hammer another rusty nail in the coffin of OG. テつ*"What gives you the Right"? to take a weapon freely available, completely out of The Servers? Answer is None!

Why dont you just keep the game, the way it was supposed to be played, instead of trying to be unofficial Policeman?

For once, do the right thing and stop messing with the mechanics of the game, The rewards will be old members returning, players , like me, who would return to financing テつ*A Server. テつ*In the End, テつ*The fate of OG Gamers, is not only in your hands, but in its テつ*loyal players, who have had to suffer months テつ*& months of continued tinkering with their game.

If The Management had any Brains, you would be dangerous!!!

RPGforYOU
2012-07-14, 17:04
Hi, ツ*I may be out of being active within the maps in =OG=, since My rant of some months ago, & despite other members saying I dont know the differance between a boosted grenade or not is cocky-Pot. I didnt spend 3 years in urban combat,or being an officer using the same weapons as here, without knowing what was boosted , which wasnt allowed anyway, that would be an illegal fitted item, Instant ban.

My point, I am going to say again, Is your trying to Police this game, which isnt , or been sanctified by EA Games.

Im really still annoyed I have to use my basic Saiga shotgun in other servers, when I paid for one "for ever" in =OG= earlier in the year.

"taking away the horse after the gates been shut", is why you have so many problems, and disgruntled Players, who are now forced to play on other servers, because you intoduced these rules, when people in OG had already bought these items, using paypal.

I would like nothing better, than to return to =OG= and its community, alongside ツ*my other community in EVE, But before that happens, Trying to Force unworkable rules, & playing God has to stop.

Most players were quite happy with banned Mortar boosts and the Auto Shotgun, which I have never owned. ツ*This is how it should stay. Thinking about ツ*stopping the use of shotguns altogether, will just hammer another rusty nail in the coffin of OG. ツ*"What gives you the Right"? to take a weapon freely available, completely out of The Servers? Answer is None!

Why dont you just keep the game, the way it was supposed to be played, instead of trying to be unofficial Policeman?

For once, do the right thing and stop messing with the mechanics of the game, The rewards will be old members returning, players , like me, who would return to financing ツ*A Server. ツ*In the End, ツ*The fate of OG Gamers, is not only in your hands, but in its ツ*loyal players, who have had to suffer months ツ*& months of continued tinkering with their game.

If The Management had any Brains, you would be dangerous!!!

Boosted nade rule has been removed early this week, cause an updated fixed the BUG on those nades!
We don't allow semi or auto shotguns in our server cause 20 shotguns of the 32 players is just nor more fun in CQB.
That's why it is still allowed in larger maps/servers like OG3 and OG5.

I also can't use my Elite-Usas I bought in those 2 servers, but hey I'm not really gone complain about that fact.

The point of renting your own server is so we can decide how we want the game to be played!
But we are a community thinking community. And we put only rules that benefits the LARGER amount of the community and not to forget OUR members/staff/ ...

Our no semi/auto rule is definably not our nail to our coffin. Since we get loads of positive feedback on it.
+ we still offer the free ability to join OG3 or OG5 if you wish to play with your semi/auto shotgun.

We are not discriminating any item. All game items where always free to use. Unless they where bugged or glitched. And also officially reported as bugged or glitched by EASY! Like boosted nades! Only the access of some items might be restricted on some servers. It is still available to join another server of our community that does not have that rule that limits your access to out other servers.

Again we are not trying to police the game. Atleast if your not breaking any TOS of EASY (like wall glitching, cheatin ...) We are simply putting ourselves out their with a diverse offer of servers/maps/restrictions to play with to speak to a big amount of the P4F community. Of course we can not satisfy everyone, but that's just the way it is.

/RPGforYOU

TheIncredible
2012-07-14, 19:27
Taylor-Nova please reread the Terms of Use/Terms of Service you agreed to when first playing the game as we definitely HAVE the right to add aditional rules as stated in the ToS

And there is no nail to a coffin...we are growing pretty good the last months

Such a long text and so many logical mistakes...i canツエt even respond to all of them.

st0mpy
2012-07-15, 05:56
Taylor, one of the things you never did seem to grasp is that the shotgun rule was only on OG1 with the others being free for all servers ... more recently they decided to include OG2 in that, but that still leaves my fav OG3 as FFA as well as your favourite OG5, which is also FFA and has never had any kind of weapon or boost restriction put on it...

...ever

I like you taylor, but you really do have a problem listening to what you are told, the above is a good example but also there are times ive told you things and it just goes over your head and you end up struggling because of it ... example when you first learned the admin commands, I told you to go test them on the server there and then because I can see what people type and could have corrected you on any mistakes, but you chose not to and then a week later you are complaining you couldnt kick people...orly? I mean its your choice, the offer was there to help you but i cant force it on you, same with other things... you get some half story idea about something then spin out these opinions of yours based on only part of the input data.

soooo, OG3 and 5 never had a shotgun rule, you can (and could always) use a SAIGA there all you like, why are you complaining you had to go elsewhere?