PDA

View Full Version : I have been banned...

AssassinGEO
2012-06-27, 13:10
Please OG guys. Listen and please believe me. I have a 14 years old brother which plays (already WAS just because he made me banned...) with my acc. He has a cheat (Ze4s version if you know) and he played with my acc. He already made me banned in many servers,but I really want myself unbanned because I haven't cheated and it was my brother. I swear,you will never see my acc hacking again,I swear... Please OG guys I wanna play on your server but can't.. Hope you understand...

My name: XkSAssassinGEO. Please guys,I swear,again,you won't see my acc hacking anymore.... PLEASE... My sh*tty brother got fked because of that already... And I know you will just think I say that just to make myself unbanned but really you need to understand this situation guys. I play on some not really known servers and none of the admins see that I'm hacking and this is my youtube channel in which are my gameplays and you can see clearly I don't hack like my brother and always play fair

http://www.youtube.com/user/517Assasin/videos

Champ
2012-06-27, 15:01
Yeah right.......

RPGforYOU
2012-06-27, 15:35
17. Indemnification

Upon EA's and/or its licensors' request, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EA, its licensors and EA Affiliates, contractors, vendors, and content providers from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from or relate to a breach of these Terms of Service for which you are responsible or in connection with your distribution of any Content on or through EA Services. Â*Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree to indemnify and hold EA and its licensors harmless for any improper or illegal use of your Account, including the illegal or improper use of your Account by someone to whom you have given permission to use your Account. Â*You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of EA Services and for all of your communication and activity on EA Services, including any Content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless EA, EA's licensors and EA Affiliates from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on EA Services, including any Content that you contribute.

EA and its licensors reserve the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. Â*In that event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification to EA and/or its licensors in that matter. Â*This Section shall survive termination of this Terms of Service. Â*

Further I think you have been banned by the global cheat system.
Punkbuster or GGC-Stream. You might appeal on those 2 website's.

As you can see you are banned on GGC-Stream -> Here (http://www.ggc-stream.com/search/server/guid/gid/6eaca2fe09f6584a8362cfcba8c3b056)

We have no control nor authority over GGC-Stream so you will have to handle your case with them!

error.exe
2012-06-27, 15:51
i lol'd

Sonny
2012-06-27, 16:38
lolol, if i was you i would make my brother buying me a new key if he screwed on servers with my first one.

*just saw its p4f. then make him buy you new weapons on a new account ;D

AssassinGEO
2012-06-27, 19:08
Contacted GGC. They say it's not a reason,and it's rules that this reason can't be accepted... Derp...

But now,strangely,when I join your server,I no more get GGC message,first I can play for 2-3 mins,after I get with green color - Violation (AIMBOT)

Burning
2012-06-27, 20:06
Lol, make your brother buy yourself new shit, kick him in the teeth for cheating in the first place, and using your account, problem solved.

Champ
2012-06-29, 02:12
Or just stop using the oldest lamest excuse in the book

floppl
2012-08-15, 17:04
Hey Old Guys,
please help me ÂÂ* :( ÂÂ*, i got banned from the OG server (my favorites servers) because of aimbot !? I never used aimbot and im sure that no friend with my acc. played with aimbot. Im samoane who hates fucking cheaters ... if somebody can help me it will be very friendly ÂÂ*8O

My Battlefield play 4 free name is "floppl"

Thanks you all Old Guys

RPGforYOU
2012-08-15, 19:03
Hey Old Guys,
please help me Â* :( Â*, i got banned from the OG server (my favorites servers) because of aimbot !? I never used aimbot and im sure that no friend with my acc. played with aimbot. Im samoane who hates fucking cheaters ... if somebody can help me it will be very friendly Â*8O

My Battlefield play 4 free name is "floppl"

Thanks you all Old Guys

Please make a Ban Appeal like it should an not in someone elses appeal.
With all the information that is required!

See the read me: http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4095