PDA

View Full Version : kicked for no reason

Imperiu5
2012-06-24, 23:56
Hi,

I was playing on the Metro only ÂÂ*#4 server. The first time I got kicked for shooting someone in their base. Fine I accept that.

But the second time I got kicked for no reason.

Can someone explain to me why? What did I do wrong that time?

I like the server and it has active admins but Id like to know what I did wrong, thats all.

thanks

it was this game http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/35838914/1/589837374/

We just made a great comeback and were playing really well when I got kicked out of the blue.

Burning
2012-06-25, 00:35
This could possibly due to our aggresive join list.

Its basically this:
All [OG] and [og] member are on the reserved slot list of our server. When normal players , or premium player try to join, they will be put in the Que. The reserved slot list will do the following: It will kick a totally random player from the server if a Â*member that is on the list enters the que, granting him instant acces to the server.

Now this "Kick" will be given without any reason. I do not believe its currently possible to put a reason in there. Which is quite unfortunate.

I believe you've been kicked by this, but since i was not there i can't know for sure. I'm sure that if you where kicked by any of our admins they will reply in here :)

Hope this clears something up for you Â*:wink:
~Burning

Imperiu5
2012-06-25, 01:29
IF that happened that`s kinda messed up. Why not kick the last joiner or something not the guy on top of the scoreboard.

just saying, lol.

Gisse
2012-06-25, 08:11
What to tell you :) We don't like it also as you can't decide who to kick and to place message why player got kicked. Most of people which play long enough know about this problem.

Imperiu5
2012-06-25, 14:38
ok thanks for clarifying then. It's the first time it happened to me.

I still like the server though :D

Gisse
2012-06-25, 14:42
Have you ever thought about joining OG so you don't get kicked in future :)