PDA

View Full Version : To ADMINS: re: Baseraping

bbakpl
2012-06-10, 00:37
so every single time i try to go have some fun on your server #7 metro to be exact, its a brand new round and there is always base raping..... i see the tickets go 1000-400 in 5 min... wtf is with your admins... wtf is it with your nuke setting, there is people just laying down out side of spawn and base raping it.

To be honest this server was good when baseraping is not an issue, but everytime i go in i can even get to a out of spawn without getting popped in the head at the stairs. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE AT MAINTAINING YOUR NO BASE RAPPING POLICY>> FUCK GET OF YOUR RETIRED ASS AND DO SOMETHING.
basiclally the us is always baseraping right the stair.. and i see the guy go with out punishment for the entire game and never gets a warning..

lmfao there was a new round 10 min ago,, us has 884 tickets and rus has 294 and this is not baseraping... fuck sakes idc if u ban be from here or your server bc it can go to hell.

Darus
2012-06-10, 00:57
u mad bro?

Seriously, do you think that we have an admin present at all times? If you're having a problem then log into our teamspeak (info is on this forum's Home screen) and ask for an admin to come in.

Champ
2012-06-10, 03:17
LOL

Do you infact expect there to be an Admin on テつ*24/7 ?+ Well I can be in a 5 shift rotation for that, i demand $ 300 pr day and not more then 8 hour shifts, soo that mean it cost you 900 dollars pr day to keep us on the server all the time, cause then we are talking full time job ! But as you might not realize, we do this for free, and in our fun time. テつ*Soo either you ask nicely when you have a problem, or you can go somewhere else, seems you think our servers are crap, why are you here then ?
I suggest you take a box of chill pills, get on your knees and appologize, and then I might not slay you next time i see you

bbakpl
2012-06-10, 03:27
no i dont expect anything and yes im mad bro... haha!ha

its not hard to check up on the server. THIS is the admins purpose, if you have so many admins for your servers then why dont they do a quick check of the server to see if it is stacked through battlelog..
really yah do this for free??? why do i have to go and ask someone to do something when they wanted to do this type of stuff for free...

i haz work, i come home, i wants to play bf3, i like metro. i just get good ping on yours so i dont have to worry about lag... thats why i cumz

yar i be mad bro!!! haz weed ?!?

btw i slay myself brah

FluggerNO
2012-06-10, 07:46
Hey there and thanks for dropping in here テつ*:D
Some easy ways to deal with this is to come to our TS3 server and ask for a BF3 admin.
Or u can try our live support on the homepage.

Dont rage that much m8 try to find a way to fix it.
We are members form EU basicly but also from Canada and the US and we are up late in the weekends.
If we are there we will help u テつ*:D
And also nest time try to post in a bit more friendly way テつ*:wink:

RPGforYOU
2012-06-10, 10:11
First of all, its we that offer you the ability to play on our servers.
Your attitude coming to us, asking to do our [s:f5675e36c7]job[/s:f5675e36c7]? I'm sorry, we do this on a volunteer base.

Asking to come check for baserapers is fairly easy. Join our Teamspeak and ask nicely if someone could come take a look! :)
And then they will come up clean the server.

You are asking テつ*that we place on our 8 or something public servers 24/7 at least one admin in all those servers.
We do like to play together or against each other on one server. テつ*

Bottom line = Join our ts ask friendly if someone could hop in and it will be solved.

Yepp3r
2012-06-10, 12:19
Although I don't like the guys attitude at all, I understand his frustration.
Most of the times when I join server 7 there is allready some serious baseraping going on, and I'm always the only OG member playing on that server. The players are always glad that there's finally an active admin online who can nuke.
It's impossible to have an admin on #7 24/7, but mr. "swearingincapstoshowhowmadIam" has a point: His favorite server is getting assraped by noobs, and there's nobody to stop them.

bbakpl
2012-06-10, 16:15
^ someone who understands.

and yes im sry about my attitude ill change that.

Gisse
2012-06-10, 16:34
^ someone who understands.

and yes im sry about my attitude ill change that.

Come to TS when ever you think there is something wrong. There is almost always somebody who can help you ;)