PDA

View Full Version : BROCK-SAMSON365

BROCK-SAMSON365
2012-06-07, 01:54
Banned for cheating/hacking with a 1.2 KDR, The admin also crashed the server while trying to kick all of my clan members for no reason. I killed a few people with the smoke grenade then stopped after I was kicked for no stated reason... but he continued to kick me after 7 rejoins he crashed the server then banned me.

This was in server #7

Natorrr
2012-06-07, 02:44
Quite a lie you have written up there. You had killed a few with smoke glitch including myself. When I play I don't have time to write an irrelevant reason if you clearly knew what you were doing wrong. And If i'm not mistaken, you kept rejoining and I saw you use it once again and then disrespected the admin. I am unable to crash the server as an admin; I nuked because you guys were base raping - those are the rules. You should read them carefully next time so you are well aware how OG servers work. Your KDR has nothing to do with it either. You were abusing the glitch - that's that. I also never tried to kick any clan members lol. Electricllama got brave with me so I amusingly said I can make it two. Banned you because you came in and said I was a jr admin and I was abusing my power because I nuked for base rape on the team you were on.

Edit: Chose that reason because you were abusing the glitch and also because its the first one down the list and if im in hte battlefield and tabbing out, I'd much rather tab right back in to my game quickly.

Thank you for bringing it up though; If I was wrong, I apologize although I do not think I am. I haven't played in a long time and to come back to all the disrespect isn't really fair to me.

BROCK-SAMSON365
2012-06-07, 04:04
lol テつ*you were called a jr admin because you kept kicking me. After getting kicked and actually finding out why (the second kick out of seven), I was not using the smoke grenade so clearly I didn't know it was against your rules until you told me. In my eyes that is an abuse of power because after the problem was corrected you continued to kick me. Respect is commanded not demanded... Next time I would suggest you use your words and warn.

ElectricLlama
2012-06-07, 04:42
BROCK was using the M320 smoke as he had just found out what it did (glitch). ツ*I remember when the M26 glitch was around you guys would have a Spam plugin that would announce that the M26 is not allowed, thus giving every player a warning that if he/she used it, he/she would be kicked or banned. ツ*You gave no warning that the M320 smoke used as a weapon was not allowed, and just kicked him without warning. ツ*Then, he rejoined, was not using it, and you kicked him again. ツ*This happened ELEVEN times. ツ*I just checked your chat log. (http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerchat.php?SoldierName=Natorrr&page=2)

Natorrr, you say things like this to me:
2012-06-07 02:17:16 Natorrr level 100. no life

Then completely contradict yourself by saying things like this to me:
2012-06-07 02:12:27 Natorrr disrespecting an admin doesnt really get you anywhere but kicked you know that right?

How can you expect respect from players when you ツ*give them this attitude, and kick without warning?

I've helped the OG admins many of times when it comes to banning cheaters, evening the teams (me going to the losing side), and things like this issue (http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5228). ツ*I've never seen an OG admin go about doing things in the manner that you have, and I hope some other OG members/admins might see this and see the slight injustice happening here.

PS: In my opinion, the M320 smoke glitch is not nearly as gamechanging, and unfair as the M26 glitch was and it doesn't deserve a ban, or a kick, but that is to be discussed by the server owners.

Natorrr
2012-06-07, 08:21
tldr; I haven't played in two months so how would I have known of any glitch to begin with? I went off by a friend on skype, while typing researched it and around the 6th time or so, verified said glitch. Pretty sure around then I was called a jr admin which is of disrespect, since I am not a junior admin (assuming jr being I haven't been admin long, which is wrong).

Also, Natorrr : テつ*!tban 60 Brock-Samson glitching
If he had said he wasn't using the glitch anymore, I would have stopped but there was no proof he had stopped so there was only the notion that I was provided with last - that he was glitching. I stated a reason.

I can voice my opinion if I felt you were disrespecting me by the way you were talking. Especially after you said I was mad, and that I crashed the server when I didn't. If i were you, I'd stay out of it because you were causing some trouble too when you should have just minded your own business like I told you to in the beginning.

http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerchat.php?SoldierName=ELECTricllama&page=1
^ Shows you even asked me to ban him versus kicking him and it didn't work through the commands which is why I went to procon to do it, and my mind was set on doing so if I had been trying for 5 minutes all along.

Nice try.

Natorrr
2012-06-07, 08:22
P.S Ban is for one hour so let's stop crying for your little butt buddy shall we?

Thanks ^_^

ElectricLlama
2012-06-07, 16:20
^ Shows you even asked me to ban him versus kicking him and it didn't work through the commands which is why I went to procon to do it, and my mind was set on doing so if I had been trying for 5 minutes all along.

Keep changing your story boss, you were mad and this is proof. テつ*You were using your procon as your remedy:

2012-06-07 01:23:17 Natorrr its way more amusing to have him waste his time connecting then kick :)

I would have stopped but there was no proof he had stopped so there was only the notion that I was provided with last - that he was glitching. I stated a reason.

How is he going to provide proof if you keep kicking him?

P.S Ban is for one hour so let's stop crying for your little butt buddy shall we?

Thanks ^_^

And again another snappy comment. テつ*You expect respect from other people and you say shit like this. テつ*Another fine example of the hypocrite that you are.

Natorrr
2012-06-07, 17:57
snappy? naw. i'm a girl. it's human nature for me to be a bitch.

Done and overrr.

Far from a hypocrite; it's a game. That's why I was amused because you both took it too seriously lolsssss.

P.s: I'm a troll and clearly my comments were not to be taken in a serious way especially that one you linked lawl. Oh well.
Ban is uplifted - no need to complain anymore. Although, I would suggest not talking back to me in a rude way next time we play together because you're not on my good list, won't deal with your disrespect towards me and you have been warned. Thank you.

iNco782
2012-06-07, 18:08
Your ban was for 1 hour. テつ*Please in future follow the server rules and do not disrespect the admins.