PDA

View Full Version : Hackers on BF3 Server #4

Plaka1969
2012-06-06, 23:15
hacking hardcore.. aimbot.. and a few were prone but moving as if they were running.

i love this game and i was annoyed with hackers ruining all the fun.

i would love for something to be done about people like this.

Vercetti
2012-06-06, 23:20
Hey there,

Those are a few of our top players, I can assure you they are clean :)

What made you think they hack?

ExLee
2012-06-07, 00:52
HA HA HA ! He is actually complaining about us hacking :lol: OMG this so sad and funny at the same time...
I have recorded myself play that match and I can show you that I wasn't hacking.

Pro Tip: If someone is better than you it doesn't mean he's automatically a hacker.

Plaka1969
2012-06-07, 02:53
dude.. you even said you were.. and ive seen what you have been doung with the prone stuff... i have another guy who saw it too..

And there was 2 guys standing in the door to the ticket hall "sniping" us at our spawn with an M4 and an f2000.. and from what i know thats almost impossible.

ExLee
2012-06-07, 05:28
Aha... Very interesting but complete bullshit... You don't have any proof to back your statements up (I do) except for your rage talking here because probably it was the first time in your life you met people who are so much better than you that your little brain couldn't comprehend how someone can actually be so good that you immediately thought we were using hacks.

So before you consider of posting more of your nonsense here take a good look at this picture (http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/roomful.jpeg) and please go away...

Shadowfox
2012-06-07, 06:22
As I said to you on the server, my reply was sarcastic.

sorry, forgot they were on :x
I guess that was quite obvious since I don't see how you'd be able to forget you're hacking (wouldn't you be reminded every shot you fire?) but as it turns out you don't see it that way. Sorry for that, wasn't my intention to screw with your head, oh wait ...

Anyway, you should be happy you weren't banned for disrespectful behavior towards admins or your excessive swearing.

Vercetti
2012-06-07, 12:36
Guys seriously.... maybe reply in a normal way?

ExLee
2012-06-07, 18:02
How are we supposed to reply to a guy who was going "Fuck you all, you're all fucking hackers" the whole round while running around like a headless chicken through the metro and getting killed by us all the time...? He is either mentally retarded or completely lost his grip on reality.... Sorry Frank, but I was always an asshole to dumb people... ÂÂ*:roll:

Vercetti
2012-06-07, 19:56
You are, but I think we all get/got the point now.
I think we can close this thread.