played a really nice night with Mocornet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnLsN8ooSE

Vercetti
2012-06-04, 12:48
Nice one mate, great cut!

You pro chopper whore :p

Gisse
2012-06-04, 13:22
Damn, you really make movies like a pro. Will need to learn from you. Have some nice videos from Oman and airplane :)

iNco782
2012-06-04, 14:21
nice mate.

One suggestion. ÂÂ*Cut the audio track when you speed up the video.

Burning
2012-06-04, 15:19
Nice one,
I have to say aswell
Lower the gameplays volume a bit , also

GET TO THA CHOPPA speed up sounds really funny haha

C4b4nossi
2012-06-06, 10:53
nice mate.

One suggestion. Â*Cut the audio track when you speed up the video.

you mean I should mute the game-audio when fastforwarding the game ? I am still doing something wrong..... only 78 clicks in 3 days... :(

cabal_se
2012-06-06, 12:57
Some nice flying and shooting. Groovy soundtrack and some funny donald duck voices ÂÂ*:wink:

ExLee
2012-06-06, 13:05
You could mute the sound OR if you use Sony Vegas you could disable "Lock to stretch" in the audio track properties. This will make the audio sound less high pitched (Remember to ENABLE it when you use slow-motion) If there is no such option (might be called differently in other programs) you could at least fade in and fade out the sound when you go in and out of fast forward because abrupt cuts makes the video sound weird in my opinion.

Another tip I would like to give is maybe reducing the color changing, you know this random switching to red, purple, black & white, negative etc. In my opinion (Note: it's just my opinion not a fact) this does not really increase production value but if this is your style then go for it :D

And don't worry about the views, everyone has to start small. Good videos eventually get their appreciation in time. But there are 3 factors you have to have in mind when it comes to making people to click on your video:

1. Thumbnail:
The first thing other see is the video's thumbnail and if it looks appealing they click on it. Sadly only partners can upload custom thumbnails leaving the non-partner to choose between three random frames from your video.

2. The title of the video
Works similar to the thumbnail: If someone finds your title interesting they click on it. In my opinion putting the name of the game along with your title gives people a better idea what to expect but it might also discourage people from watching the video if they do not like that game.

3. Amount of views:
Since Youtube dropped the star rating in 2010 you cannot see what ratings the video has anymore until you clicked it. This leads to that people tend to look at the amount of views comparing to the time since it has been uploaded and determine if it's worth watching. You can't control this factor unless you do self-promotion but often this is considered as spam so watch out.

Hope this helps Â*:)

C4b4nossi
2012-06-08, 02:54
thx for the hints.... will keep them in mind for my next project.

Vercetti
2012-06-08, 08:29
Exlee you Youtube whore :)

ExLee
2012-06-09, 10:50
Since 2005 ! ÂÂ*8)