PDA

View Full Version : Banned for baseraping again.

Piguah
2012-05-31, 21:05
Hi! I go by the name "Lapp-Piguah" in battlefield, and i have been banned for 1h on your metro only server for baseraping. Your admin, Champ78_NO explained to me where in the map u get kicked for baseraping. He said "when you go past the lockerroom, wall on c, it is baserape". I NEVER walked past that wall, or shot anyone behind that wall. I wasn´t even in the C cap zone, i was between B and C.

I would like you guys to remove the ban, and show me, on a map where exactly the "baserape line" goes. I hate baseraping, but even if i back off, it doesnt do anything. And instead of just nuking a team over and over again, try to balance them.

Best Regards

Champ
2012-05-31, 22:51
I see your request to balance the teams in addition to nukeing, and will from now one kick you and your clanmates to make room soo i can switch people. Cause off course you are aware that i cant switch people when the server is full, and as you also noticed it is almost always full, even if we kick like 10 people pr round for baserape

you got tbaned for 60 minutes for shooting a player (me) when he was in a area behind the front wall of the locker on C. Wich is excactly what i told you several times is not allowed. This in addition to argueing every kick, every nuke., You guys have played SOOOO many hours on our servers you know the rules, soo we might have to ban you for longer periods then 60 minutes, like your friend rizzylol