2012-05-28, 10:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ

Burning
2012-05-28, 11:59
True that is.

iNco782
2012-05-28, 13:04
Sadly, a true representation.

Although I don't mind as I quite enjoy BF3.

ExLee
2012-05-28, 14:08
My enjoyment is dropping exponentially because of the shit-load of overpriced DLCs they are going to release and have you heard of the Premium Service (http://www.vg247.com/2012/05/28/rumour-battlefield-premium-to-cost-35-fifth-expansion-called-aftermath/) they're planning ? It's like CoD Elite and that's just sad...

Burning
2012-05-28, 16:56
Glad im not the only one tired of this bullshit.

I will not buy the DLC until its on sale or something.
If they ruin the game more than they already have, Premium service blabla
I will go back to BF2142, BF2 or BC2.

Sad it has to come to this.

WhiteMoose
2012-05-28, 17:32
Remove EA and insert Acticvision, same thing there :P

Shadowfox
2012-05-28, 18:46
Even though you guys are right, I will buy the DLC. Just because BF3 as it is now bores me after 1 round.

Burning
2012-05-29, 09:14
Remove EA and insert Acticvision, same thing there :P

Difference is that DICE Lied to us about Battlerecorder, true bf2 succesor, mod tools, free dlc etc etc pre release.
and they never actually made that true. They never communicate to us about patches etc.
With Activision and CoD, you alteast know what they are up to as there community manager does his job.
Also if you buy CoD you know what you are getting (not saying it is any good, but never the less)

Shadowfox
2012-05-29, 12:06
I'm sorry Burning, but the COD Community Manager (or former now) Robert Bowling was shit.
He got our hopes up by telling us MW3 was going to be more gun-to-gun fight, no more deathsteaks, no more last stand, ... all they did was rename the stuff they were going to remove ÂÂ*:roll:

Gisse
2012-05-29, 19:42
What is premium service for BF3?

drzipo
2012-05-29, 22:51
What is premium service for BF3?
BF3 Premium Service is 1 code in a box to give the consumers early access to the BF3 DLC expansion packs – Back to Karkand (already released), Close Quarters (releasing June), Armoured Kill (releasing Sept) and End Game (releasing December).

:arrow: Check out the full link for more information :wink: Btw official information release on 4 JUNE @t E3
http://mp1st.com/2012/05/25/bf3-more-battlefield-premium-details-surface-revealing-whats-included-and-title-of-5th-dlc/

Gisse
2012-05-30, 06:42
Aha ...

Well, who want early access can buy it. I will stick on DLC-s for now.

You can buy unlocks. Also, who think he need them can buy them :)

Opti1cs
2012-05-31, 21:39
Personally I don't think that I'll be buying these DLC or the PP. Mostly because the poor support and communication that EA/DICE have with us. Just the fact that they didn't hotfix game breaking glitches etc really killed this game for me. Once the june patch is out, I'll give this game another go, but odds are it won't change much. Reading from the patch notes, it looks more like tweaking rather then anything else. Still no Spec mode, no recorder and no stated changes to the netcode (this one is the biggest issue for me). And it doesn't seem like they will change existing maps to avoid baseraping and improve overall flow.

Also, what will happen to our servers? Will there be servers without the new maps in rotation?

Anyways, fun for all of you who look forward to the PP and/or DLC´s.

See you all in game in june! :)

/Paul

Gisse
2012-06-01, 10:38
As i understood, problem with fixing is that they are rolling out patches for PC, PS and Xbox parallel.

They want to have one code base for all platforms. PS patches need to be specially reviewed by Sony and there you have problem. You can't send on daily bases partition of code to them.

There should be just QQ servers and rest of servers :) Like it was earlier :)