PDA

View Full Version : Appealing Ban (I know it's only temporary, but please read)

TheLeadMachine
2012-05-28, 06:18
Hey guys,

Battlelog Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/TheLeadMachine/
Time of Ban (Temp): 10:50 pm Central on 5/27/12

Hey OG clan! First of all I want to say your website is pretty cool looking. So, the reason why I decided to come to your website was to tell you I don't hack. I was temporarily banned tonight and I just want to prove to you guys that I'm not hacking. I am 100% legitimate. I don't usually do this when I get banned for suspected hacking, but I really like your server. I also like the idea that when you have admins on you make it so the other team isn't allowed to spawn camp.

When I was in your clan's TS, one of your admins said, "How did you kill me across the map with the 93R?" To that I will say that usually when I use the 93R for long range I've already damaged that player with my primary weapon. I switch to the 93R because it's faster than reloading (especially when I was using the AN-94 that game) and I know that the weapon is currently OP; it has a base damage of 25 when it should be 20 and it shoots at a rate of 900 RPM. So when your admin said I shot him across the map, it's more like I shot him after he was hurt and I got a lucky headshot. I don't remember who or when the situation occurred that would make him believe I was able to shoot all 6 or 7 bullets consecutively into his body, but I know that it is really hard to do especially with an extremely inaccurate weapon such as the 93R.

Now, I have been playing competitively within this game ever since it came out and I have been playing FPS for a VERY long time, which can explain how I can perform so well. I usually roll with a squad and communicate through Mumble and am revived about 50% of the time resulting in a high KDR. Furthermore, I usually play CQC maps such as Bazaar and Metro to increase my SPM. I hope this can explain my statistics.

I can link you guys to my YouTube page which will show how I am able to kill so quickly.
Here's a video I recorded the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8lMqTXXS0

I would encourage you to watch that!

I know the ban is only temperate (60 minutes), but I was hoping that if the other team is doubting my abilities that you guys would know better that I am not hacking and would not ban me again in the future.

Would it be alright if I joined your TS to squad up with you guys sometimes? I'll probably only do so if I'm not already currently playing with some of my own friends.

Thanks for reading,
TheLeadMachine

FluggerNO
2012-05-28, 10:21
Hey there.
We do give temp bans for like 60min from time to time.
We did it to look at your stats.
And there is nothing wrong there I see.
U play metro 24/7 and that way u get this K/D and your stats.
Feel free to drop by our TS from time to time for a good chat and a good time.

janbo872
2012-05-28, 10:31
We like to play a fair game, so if you see that your team overrules the other ... you could try to switch to that team ... ÂÂ*8)