PDA

View Full Version : Banned Rizzylol for 1 hour

Hangover
2012-05-24, 22:51
http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerchat.php?SoldierName=rizzylol&page=1

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/rizzylol

I have been playing with Rizzylol and his friend Rizzlan for a couple of month on server 4. Rizzylol is Â*normaly friendly in chat . But he can´t stop Baseraping in Metro. I have talked to him and warned him several times. And his always excuse himself.. It doesent matter that i have kicked him (at least 10 times) He comes back and start baseraping again. He killed me four times in spawn for a couple of weeks ago. I warned him and kicked him. He keeps joning agin and and keeps baseraping. He think the hole idea of rules against baseraping just sucks. He refuse to follow that rule.
I had to kick him today to. He keeps joining and now he and Rizzlan was arguing about been kicked.
He doesent listen. I want this guy out for a while so he can cool of a ÂÂ*bit.

I think that Valeru have played with them as well.

I had to ban Rizzylol. First time for me.

Valheru73
2012-05-24, 23:20
I would like to back Hangover up in this. Rizzylol baserapes on Metro as soon as he has a chance to do so and is always defending it with the statement we should also ban basecampers. I've had this conversation with him a few months ago but he still seems to have a hard time grasping that we do not tolerate baseraping. The sad thing is that he seems to be a nice enough guy so it's not fun to have to kick and/or ban him.

That's my five cents.

FluggerNO
2012-05-25, 08:38
Good work.
Its good that you do this.
It shows that we don`t tolerate baserape.
I realy like Rizzylol ÂÂ*as he is a funny dude to play together with.
A nice chap he is ÂÂ*:wink:

Hangover
2012-05-25, 10:03
Yesterday when i chatted with him, he knew why he was gonna be baned. But he acually defended he´s point of wiev that he onley killed people that is spawncamping like snipers and so on.

I looked in his chatlogg and found this

Old Guys Gaming #4 24/7 Metro 1000 tickets 2012-05-24 22:12:36 rizzylol jag skjuter ju folk som sitter i spawn i.e. snipers etc

Translated from Swedish it means: I shoot the people who sit in the spawn i.u. Snipers etc.

He think he´s doing the right thing by killing people in the spawn. And he really works for it to.

He keept on playing on server 4 after the 1 hour ban i gave him yesterday

TenFPS
2012-05-28, 06:19
Well, I don't snipe at all.... look at my stats. He was responsible for half my kills on that last metro I raged about. Found him in our base running circles through the automatic kill zone (timer zone) several times. He's making excuses. Snipers aren't his target, anybody he can shoot and get away with. If it was just him I wouldn't be so irritated by it - but he is always with his clan and they seem to follow his lead.

FluggerNO
2012-05-28, 12:06
Gave rizzylol ÂÂ*a 1 week tempban for the baserape.

Sonny
2012-05-30, 09:11
thats good. usually i like playing with him and his fellow, but sometimes they just cant follow the rules what makes it kinda complicate playing with them.

CliQue-Harp424
2012-07-21, 22:05
I think you have good rules because i hate baseraping both ways, BUT When we have A and US stands in base with RPG/sniper Bipod ETC, it really really annying, to have them shooting at us and we cant shoot back! as i said before i like the rules the take away baseraping and nuking but you also should have rules against Standing in base and shoot!

Gisse
2012-07-21, 22:11
Well, if you don't go in front of them they will start to be bored and will come out ;) You can always protect A from side of Metro entrance. You are getting in front of snipers from base only if you are on street side. Stay on other side and you are good and you still can protect A. Problem solved.

FluggerNO
2012-07-21, 22:35
Well, if you don't go in front of them they will start to be bored and will come out ;) You can always protect A from side of Metro entrance. You are getting in front of snipers from base only if you are on street side. Stay on other side and you are good and you still can protect A. Problem solved.

Hooah!.

Champ
2012-07-22, 01:06
If you get sniped from either base, you are doing a bed jo at keeping out og sight, they will stay there camping as long as they have things to shoot at, soo if they have no targets, they will move eventually, but as long as your team have people snipeing back, thoose snipers feel obligated to do something about it, and then your team feel obligated to "do something about the basecamping snipers" and we are stuck in a bad circle