PDA

View Full Version : Sup dudes

JingleMyBalls
2012-05-16, 19:57
I have an unusual request .

Let's get this out of the way first, i'm not really a clan person.
I do not like the usual "you have to be on teamspeak for this amount of time", or the "you have to post on the forums this many times" , or , to be honest, all the rules that clans normally have .
I also do not like to take orders from some 17 year old kid.

What DO i like ? I am sure you guys can simply not wait to hear it . テつ* テつ*(sarcasm)

I do like city maps, with no, or few vehicles. I especially like Sharqi Peninsula . It's a great map with a good flow, but unfortunately almost no servers host it.
There are some other city maps i like to , but only when they are not infested with instant respawn vehicles.

So, i thought , i'll just rent a server. Infantry only, 5 city maps. Can't miss, right ? That way i can play my favorite maps, and i can somewhat control what i play. Choose my own maps, and what not.

Problem is, there's like a million servers, and i just can't fill mine up. It hardly even shows up on the server browser, i have to click refresh 5 times before it pops up.

It's a 32 player clanhost server.

I play sometimes on your servers, and i noticed it's missing a 32 player infantry (focussed) server.
But, your servers are pretty well populated, i think (am i right ?)

Baseline: I want to use your name (Old Guys) テつ*for my server . In return you get a free 32 player server, admin rights , and can use it for whatever when i am not playing on it.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/f59633bb-6ffb-475f-acf5-575e64c8d00b/JingleMyBalls-City-Maps/

It would be coolest if it would fill up, with the current map rotation and pre-sets. Maybe "brand-naming" it is enough.

What say you ?

iNco782
2012-05-16, 21:39
Thank you for your kind offer, but we already have an infantry server: old guys server 3 is infantry only.

FluggerNO
2012-05-16, 22:48
I think that u shuld joine us テつ*:D
There is NO 17 year old kid here to troll u around.
I def recomed use of the TS as it will bring u closer to a group that will like to hang in there with ya.
That group can also help u fill the server.

Here in Old Guys there is some real OLD chaps around テつ*:D

Burning
2012-05-17, 12:22
Haha, true, there are no orders or such thing. No 17 year old's (i'm the closest to that you will find based on age) And there are no requirements of X amount of hours playing etc or Post on the forum's. If you are a nice guy, and if you have respect for others your more than welcome here.

Shadowfox
2012-05-17, 13:34
Odd request indeed.

As iNco said, we already have an infantry only server (32p).
We wouldn't want to fragmentate our playerbase on a server that is not 'officially' ours.

JingleMyBalls
2012-05-17, 18:31
Odd request indeed.

As iNco said, we already have an infantry only server (32p).
We wouldn't want to fragmentate our playerbase on a server that is not 'officially' ours.

Well i'll be damned. Never came across that one.

Too bad Sharqi isn't in the rotation . It's really quite awesome.

Ok i guess i'll be playing there more often . Later bro's

macgyver1969
2012-05-17, 19:52
I don't think he fits our profile. ツ*:roll:

http://bf3stats.oldguys.eu/playerchat.php?SoldierName=JingleMyBalls&page=1

So, first start behaving like an adult and not like a 17 year old. ツ*8)

(i moved the topic to the proper area)

FluggerNO
2012-05-17, 22:53
ROFL

No wonder your server dont start.
Not good in making friends are ya mr JingleMyBalls テつ*:roll:
By your first post I was thinking this is a cool dude..
Could I bee more wrong テつ*:oops:

macgyver1969
2012-05-18, 00:09
I had a chat with him a few weeks ago in Battlelog to ask him to behave nicely in the future. I think he basicly isn't such a bad dude. But that behaviour isn't what we are looking for ad OG.