PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne 3

Sonny
2012-05-14, 20:32
Its coming out at friday!

Did you guys play 1&2?
Are you going to play 3?

I still cant decide on which device I should play, PC or 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_PIvxWNKVc

ExLee
2012-05-16, 14:35
I played through MP 1 about 5 times and MP 2 about 8 times, know every notable quote and I have high expectations for MP 3 but the first reviews sound good so I'm not too worried.
I'll get it for PC but I hope it's not a bad port like LA Noire was. Not really interested in Multiplayer because it's probably going to be like Red Dead Redemption: Fun for a week and then it becomes boring and Rockstar tries to keep it alive with useless DLCs...

Burning
2012-05-16, 15:41
What whould make you get it on xbox over PC? Pc has better controls for shooters, better graphics , "free" online. Because you need a Internet Subscription anyway and you dont need to pay aditional like xboxlive gold. I dont see any reason you should get anything on Xbox aside exclusives :)

ExLee
2012-05-17, 14:28
What whould make you get it on xbox over PC? Pc has better controls for shooters, better graphics , "free" online. Because you need a Internet Subscription anyway and you dont need to pay aditional like xboxlive gold. I dont see any reason you should get anything on Xbox aside exclusives :)

Well I see a few reasons... How about you don't need R* Social Club to play, you don't want or don't have 35 GB space to waste, it could be a terrible port (See LA Noire, RAGE etc.), you don't give a shit about graphics or M/KB controls, you do not meet the recommended hardware requirements and the list goes on....

But in the end it ALL comes down to personal preference instead of what's actually better or worse and this "PC elitist" attitude only hurts gaming community. We should respect our brothers and sisters on other platforms and not bash each other like idiots. Same goes for different games ÂÂ*:)

Burning
2012-05-17, 18:02

Well I see a few reasons... How about you don't need R* Social Club to play, you don't want or don't have 35 GB space to waste, it could be a terrible port (See LA Noire, RAGE etc.), you don't give a shit about graphics or M/KB controls, you do not meet the recommended hardware requirements and the list goes on....

But in the end it ALL comes down to personal preference instead of what's actually better or worse and this "PC elitist" attitude only hurts gaming community. We should respect our brothers and sisters on other platforms and not bash each other like idiots. Same goes for different games Â*:)

I'm not bashing him :) I own a PS3 and Xbox myself. For me personally i just dont see a reason to buy a game on xbox when i can play it on pc aswell. Since i dont have much trouble with socialclub, 35gig or the ablility to run it. But ofcourse that can lay very different for other people.

Sonny
2012-05-20, 21:16
hey guys, sorry i answer that late.

well, after a request to rockstar games the only reason why i would buy max payne 3 is gone: to have the achievements :D i dont like PC games when you cant have achievements, so i asked if you can play mp3 with GFWL (same as xbox live for windows) and the answer is yes, so im definetely going to buy it on the PC :)

who wants to join my crew, the "old guys"? ;)

ExLee
2012-05-20, 22:00
Sorry to break your heart but Â*Max Payne 3 PC won’t use Games for Windows Live (http://www.vg247.com/2012/05/11/max-payne-3-pc-wont-use-games-for-windows-live-confirms-rockstar/)...
Although the achievements can be earned throough Rockstar Social Club (see Â*here (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/maxpayne3/accomplishments)) but they will probably be without gamerscore, any visual acknowledgement and the usual "Bleep bloop" sound (RvB reference right here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZC5LJswFE) :D)

PS: Sent your crew a request already :)

Sonny
2012-05-20, 22:54
oooh no :(
thats not very satisfieing. well, then ive to play it without achievements. at least i got someone fighting with me :)

Sonny
2012-05-30, 22:42
Uhm, someone wants to help me?

i cant add the symbol i want to the oldguys group (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVYdoKu4V0&feature=related, i made this). please creat a group, invite me (so i can share the picture with the new group) and then you can add it to the oldguys. for any reasons i cant add it to a a group i have created.

ExLee
2012-05-31, 10:09
Have you saved it as JPG or something ? Because I don't think you can upload pictures from your hard-drive... Try creating the same thing again, it should be possible because I see 12 spots available for different emblems or try editing one of the emblems you created before... If that doesn't work you could delete the crew and create another, I dunno...

Sonny
2012-05-31, 20:35
Its been done in the emblem editor, and it was possible to add it to another crew. what about you creating a new old guys crew and invite me to that one? :)

BTW: Max Payne is on my table for nearly 12 hours now, still not able to play it :( shitty update servers will go online at 0.00 i hope :(

ExLee
2012-06-01, 17:44
I simply refuse to believe that you can't change the emblem, you should ask Rockstar Games Support for help... But in the end it's probably only us 2 who will be playing the game anyway so who the hell cares about the damn emblem :D

Sonny
2012-06-04, 09:22
true :D
and i dont lie :P

ExLee
2012-06-04, 20:04
Okay... But I can't make a new crew with same name if haven't deleted the existing one... ÂÂ*:roll:

Sonny
2012-06-05, 10:19
Allright, i am going to delete it. when would you like to play a round of multiplayer?`:)

ExLee
2012-06-05, 13:36
When I'm online... I can't give you a specific time...