PDA

View Full Version : OG5 gone

st0mpy
2012-05-10, 01:51
OG5 disappeared this afternoon, I presume weve it given it up?

shame tho, its been more popular than OG2 these past weeks, oh well, thanks to Taylor for keeping it up as long as it was up

Vercetti
2012-05-10, 02:07
Hey guys,

Yes it is. OG 5 is no more.... Sorry I didn't give you guys a heads-up, forgot about it!

error.exe
2012-05-13, 19:03
Situation handled. Transformed OG2 into OG5. テつ*:D

bebe
2012-05-13, 22:00
Situation handled. Transformed OG2 into OG5. ツ*:D

dat's cool. love vehicle mayhem

Godzila
2012-05-14, 16:44
That's cool!!

st0mpy
2012-05-30, 22:49
OG5 back again :)
OG2 back to karkand again

balance has been restored to the universe :D

error.exe
2012-05-30, 22:51
Whehe I know right. We did a good thing putting our heads and wallets together.

Taylor-Nova
2012-06-02, 16:30
Hi, I thought I would check back and see how you guys are doing.

Sorry, couldnt keep up OG5, Did inform vecetti some time ago in an Email, That I must save some money.

I need a small テつ*car to get me about, Im stuck with a mobolity scooter than the trains wont take, I been in talks about differant things over the last few months, with differant orginisations. My scooter's gone now. テつ*Once I find some cheap transport with Auto transmission like a Clio or Ka, pergeout 106 and find the money to insure it, then hopefully by end of summer or early September, I hope to restart financing OG5 again.

I found C&C very boring in the end, so I dont play that any more. テつ*But got an email about a new Jungle map, in BFP4F so thought I would try it, its certainly differant, and on a par with how a Sim is made within my old hunting ground of "Second Life", me and my friend Susan made many an island like that with rope bridges, and lots of foliage. Indeed we made a Pandora Forest, complete With RDA buildings.

Also before I left, I was very frustrated by my continuing problems with my tired eyes, blurred vision, watery eyes & sore, like grit in them , that made me give up going on the computer for some time. テつ*My missus made me go to Specsavers and have my eyes tested, theres nothing serious, but the Oily Film that covers the eye, like on a windy day, or in air conditioning, which starts my eyes watering, has weakened due to age, its just called the "dry Eye" problem. テつ*I been given two pairs glasses which I pick up tomorow, one for middle distance, like watching TV. the other is one for reading and seeing text on a computer screen at 12-18 inches away.

Also been prescribed some "comfort Drops" to ease the problem a little.

Hope to be able to play in OG テつ*more soon, But customations have all run out a long time ago, but got a few credits to play over the Jubilee period, so be around in OG servers this bank holiday, brushing up my awful sniping skills in the new jungle map :)

I be back on TS too, But Just sound at the momment, have to type text.

I will make a donation today, as thats only fair, as you have kept my VIP status live, which I thank you for.

Hope to see you around the bamboo :P

Cheers Mike

error.exe
2012-06-03, 01:28
Mike, welcome back bro.
Nice hearing from you!

Taylor-Nova
2012-06-03, 19:24
Thanks Error. テつ* テつ*Been enjoying the mayhem in Myanmar, Hope to get in game a bit more soon.

Bit dissapointed My Saiga Shotgun been outlawed, its not as if its automatic and far slower than say a maxed Uzi or MP7?

Have to read up on other changes I have seen in game too:)

regards Mike

RPGforYOU
2012-06-03, 19:35
Hey Mike! :P

Welcome back! :P Yeh semi and auto shotguns are not allowed on OG1 and OG2.
Cause it's quite annoying if half the team has those kinda shotguns on CQB maps! ;)

Taylor-Nova
2012-06-04, 10:08
Hi RPG, always nice to here from you, couldnt keep away for that long. got some happy memories in this clan & laughs, I just have to take myself less serious and get on with it 8)

Thanks for info on Shotguns, catch you over the bank holidays hopefully.

Mike