PDA

View Full Version : Old Guys Funny Moments

ExLee
2012-05-07, 14:24
So I have been recording for the past 2 weeks or so everytime I played BF3 with you guys (when I had the time to play) and I put the funniest footage into a video I like to call "Old Guys Funny Moments" :D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGrXu69as_U

This is the first episode but I like to do more depending if anyone wants to see more, so give me feedback, suggestions, criticism, anything so I know what you liked/disliked or what you want changed/improved and so on. If you watched the video you HAVE TO post feedback ! Please... ツ*:roll:

What I can say now is that if I decide to make more episodes they'll probably be shorter and more polished because editing 15 minutes took me longer than expected which led to decrease in quality and my connection is too slow to upload very long videos (This took whole 10 hours ツ*:!: ツ*to upload) Besides I would like to do this on other games as well provided anyone of you plays something besides Battlefield ツ*:lol:

So what do you think ? ツ*:)

Vercetti
2012-05-07, 16:15
OMG, we talk to much crap on TS, unbelievable テつ*:lol:

But Waddy's logic, rock solid..... テつ*:lol:

FluggerNO
2012-05-07, 16:58
I LOL`d テつ*:D

ACidMaN
2012-05-07, 21:09
that was funny.

runMFrun
2012-05-07, 21:52
WIRETAPPED AHHHHHHH!

Hangover
2012-05-07, 22:13
Wonderful dialogue, just an ordinary day at the TS :-)

Vercetti
2012-05-07, 22:56
About feedback... not much I can say for improvement, or what you did wrong. Maybe make shorter clips...

I liked the editing and subtitles a lot.

ExLee
2012-05-07, 23:24
Yeah shorter clips might be the key but still I can't leave out the long clips where Andrew is talking about dicks and balls テつ*:lol:

Alphabroom
2012-05-08, 17:51
8O テつ*at 9:15 the helicopter dude heheh
Funny movie

C4b4nossi
2012-05-09, 03:09
nice one...

ExLee
2012-07-08, 02:49
EPISODE TWO !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdFD5S3fQ8

So I finally got around to edit this because I was lazy and I wasn't playing much in the last month so it was hard to find good clips. But this is also because you dicks only play Metro all the day and it is so damn boring that I don't even rewatch the matches on Metro anymore and just delete almost immediately (and probably miss out on something in the process).
Also by watching this video you will probably come to a realization that waddy is one the few funny people in this community SO STEP UP YOUR GAME, damn it...

Made a few tweaks since last video: Shorter clips this time, most of them are less than a minute; less random pictures and rage faces because they were a bit annoying and I didn't really find good spots to put them in anyway. Also I enabled resampling: Looks terrible when you pause a frame but at least it gives a fake feel of 60 FPS for me since I record in 60 FPS but have to deal with Youtube's 30 FPS lock bullshit... I wanted to add some sound effects as well but I think people rambling on TS is more than enough :lol:

So tell watch you think: Improvements, criticism, likes, dislikes etc. And I want to hear some REAL feedback this time and not something like "Oh yeah it was funny..." or like this sausage above me "nice one..." So type some damn words it's not that hard ! :D

Alien_Smith
2012-07-08, 05:05
Apart from the idiot that nades himself at 8:20 :oops: , good video. I had テつ*a good laugh watching it. Much better than the first one. Criticism? I would not watch the whole 10 minutes if I was not an OG member.