PDA

View Full Version : runMFrun please respond.

Kwalc297
2012-05-07, 11:17
So, me and 3 other friends were playing on your #7 server and were having great fun. We were top 4 on the leaderboard with high kd's. While we had 3 flags, an enemy had moved to alpha, so me and xNujabes spawned at alpha to take care of it. When we spawned xNujabes killed two people with one of them being runMFrun.

Not even 30 seconds after that, xNujabes was banned. For absolutely no reason. We were not talking in chat, being disrespectful in any way, or even making contact with other players. I then asked "why was xnujabes banned?", I do not remember what the admin responded exactly, but it was something that I saw as kind of fishy and followed up with "so you banned him for killing you?" I was subsequently banned for "admin abuse" and then were all banned for no reason at all.

His excuse for banning xNujabes was that it was a mistake. Then he banned eazy because he thought he was hacking. And banned me for asking why. Then he banned another friend that is the founder of a very big BF3 community.

So, I ask this. Why do you disrespect me, my clan, and a friend that happened to be playing with us? We came to your server to have fun and we were having fun and get treated like this. I am not looking to get unbanned(if i still am), nor am I looking for retribution. I simply want to ask you, sir, why did you ban us when we were simply having fun on your server?

sincerely,
[V] Kwalc297

runMFrun
2012-05-07, 11:49
Who are your friends.

Im not sure what your talking about.

Kwalc297
2012-05-07, 12:01
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/31177341/1/246346689/

-Eazyy
xNujabes
-TPE-eaglezeye

runMFrun
2012-05-07, 12:04
Oh your talking about -EaZyy テつ*and -TPE-EaglezEye.

Both of these players were added to my friends list. I told them I had banned based upon misinformation and humbly apologized. I was then berated and sworn at. I then said look. I already apologized it was a mistake. You can either move on from here or make an enemy out of me but I've already apologized I'm not going to apologize again. And Im not going to sit here and be your beating post.

runMFrun
2012-05-07, 12:08
xNujabes and Kwalc297 I've unbanned because I made a mistake in removing them in the first place. Also Kwalc297 and xNujabes haven't acted like asses.

And since I haven't had a chance to apologize please forgive the mistake Kwalc297 and xNujabes I took the word of another individual and thought he said you guys were hacking its my fault for not exercising due diligence.

Please forgive me.

Kwalc297
2012-05-07, 12:29
I know eazy added you because he was seriously pissed off and I don't blame him. While I understand that you might have made a mistake kicking me, nuj and eagle, you as an admin should know better. I certainly do not want to go to a server where just mentioning that someone is a hacker will get them kicked. Because I would certainly be kicked a lot then.

I also do not understand how you ever could've banned me in the first place. ESPECIALLY stating that it was admin abuse. Severely disrespectful sir. I do not abuse and I do not disrespect. I am not that kind of a player or person. You made me, my clan and a whole other community never want to join your servers again. And that is sad because we were enjoying ourselves and having a good time.

In any case, I wish your community/clan good luck in the future, and hope that these kinds of meaningless bans for no reason do not happen again.

cheers,

runMFrun
2012-05-07, 12:36
I agree. Please make note I've already apologized.

-TPE-EaglezEye
2012-05-07, 20:08
Looking back at the battlelog I have no clue what made you think we were cheating. ツ*Most of our k/ds were just over 2.0. ツ*Like I told you last night the four of us were in a squad and on teamspeak. ツ*That makes a huge difference in gaming that most people never take advantage of.

You told me I was banned on accident as you were trying to type in another name. ツ*I find that hard to believe because you banned all four of us right around the same time. ツ*As Kwalc stated in an earlier post you gave us no warning and the reason for the ban did state 'admin abuse'.

I find it very disturbing to be banned after spending almost an hour in what I once thought was a respectable community server. ツ*Myself and many others in my clan and community have played in your servers before. ツ*This is not a way to treat people in gaming.

Was I rude last night after being banned? ツ*yes

I was not happy about spending all that time in your server and then getting banned for no reason with no explanation. ツ*I was also very mad to have lost the time and stats. ツ*If you didn't like us playing in your server for whatever reason you could have at least asked us politely to leave and not just ban us. ツ*That is the respect that I expect and I would have given you or anyone else in my server.

I apologize for being rude to you.

runMFrun
2012-05-07, 22:33
I think the greatest thing that can be done here is responsibility accepted.

You were angry I can not fault you for that. I apologized as I made a mistake, post apology as did you.

I've taken the liberty of unbanning -TPE-EaglezEye the maturity of the post warrants respect.

I think it's best to move on.

-TPE-EaglezEye
2012-05-07, 22:40
Agreed...thx

FluggerNO
2012-05-07, 23:14
Well done テつ*:D テつ*
Hooah テつ*:D

-TPE-EaglezEye
2012-05-08, 07:45
Please check the ban again. テつ*Just tried to join game server 7 and it said there was a perm ban on me.

runMFrun
2012-05-08, 10:06
I don't see you on the list.

EA_A3C251A1A9CE77A675FE6E2B8326A4AA

-TPE-EaglezEye
2012-05-10, 07:38
Just tried it again. テつ*It says I am perma banned.

-TPE-EaglezEye
2012-05-10, 07:47
Just checked TWL and got my last 8 of my guid. テつ*

628e161d

Try searching that in your procon ban list. テつ*I'm not sure if procon bans by guid or another hash. テつ*Been a little while.

Vercetti
2012-05-10, 10:24
It can ban by IP, PBGUID, EAGUID or Battlelog name.
I can't see any of those in the banlist. RunMFrun will follow up on this.

runMFrun
2012-05-13, 01:44
-TPE-EaglezEye
PBGUID
cc9cefee97074e4ddc0966da628e161d
EAGUID
EA_A3C251A1A9CE77A675FE6E2B8326A4AA
IP ADDRESS
68.229.15x.xxx

None of these are on the ban list. There is absolutely no reason for him to be banned. テつ*:?

JimDijkstra86NL
2012-07-13, 07:31
runmfun probably dump suggestion but did the server rebooted since the players ban was removed?

FluggerNO
2012-07-13, 08:58
I think this one is done and fix`d jimdijkstra86nl テつ*:wink:

Last post: Posted: Sun 13 May, 1:44