PDA

View Full Version : APC fails and server lags

ExLee
2012-04-24, 22:30
Since everybody here is uploading their awesome pro montages, I thought I might as well get back to editing myself Â*:D

So here is something that happened on Karkand server today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAPJ0xqiLRQ

And if we are talking Server 5 already I've experienced weird lag during few round. I didn't have a high ping neither anyone else but pretty much everybody was lagging like they had 500 ping or something. Anyone from the staff should look into this because a 64 players server emptied to merely 20 players within a round accompanied with statements like "This server sucks. I never gonna play here again" and so on...

Here is a video showing how bad it was, it took me whole 10 second to cross the street Â*:lol: Â*The scoreboard at the end shows that nobody (except for one guy with 300+ ping) had a high ping at that time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ptwG4e1_mA

PS: Uploading with my connection is a chore... A whole hour for a 44 mb video Â*:x

andBalls
2012-04-24, 22:35
That almost looked painful. I gotta say, last time I was on server 5 the same thing happened to me. It only lasted a few minutes though

Darus
2012-04-24, 22:43
Nice videos. The headshake at the end of the first one cracked me up.

I've been experiencing the same lag on server 5 as well as our Caspian server. Ever since the unscheduled downtime for EA's server both of our servers have been lagging quite a bit.

Vercetti
2012-04-24, 22:58
Yup they are. I've contacted the hoster last night to look into this.

iNco782
2012-04-25, 00:58
Server 3 is lag free, play there......now! ÂÂ*:twisted:

runMFrun
2012-04-25, 03:20
Server 3 is lag free, play there......now! ÂÂ*:twisted:
NO!

Vercetti
2012-04-25, 09:17
It seems like something is overheating in the box. A mechanic is sent to fix it today.

runMFrun
2012-04-25, 20:14
PC Technician
A PC technician certified by CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) as highly competent in hardware and operating system.

Mechanic
A person who repairs and maintains machinery: "a car mechanic".

L00_Cyph3r
2012-04-25, 20:20
@runMFrun
I don't mind what noob is going to fix it...
As long as it will be fixed quickly :P

<offtopic>
Andrew, are you a PC Technician or a Mechanic?
</offtopic>