PDA

View Full Version : Metro #7 keeps getting too many Dart users and base rapers..

PsychoCabbage
2012-04-22, 15:52
I have been reading and will load up some TS so I can start seeing if that will get some admins to help out when the masses are being moronic..

We tried to self police using the votekick and it was not working. After each person typed in a name to kick it kept the count at 8 votes still needed..

The result was that violaters felt they could keep on using the DART and before long its DART fest 2012 and people are bailing out of the server.. thats never fun when you figure some of us are having to balance gameplay and reality so we only have x amount of time to game before we have to do errands and whatnot..

I like this server and will keep coming back. Hope to soon get on TS and speaking to admins to help police the place and keep it fun.. Baserape is never fun for either side...

Vercetti
2012-04-22, 17:49
***Moved to BF3 section***

Hey Psycho,

Just poke us on the livechat or on TS if you need an admin, and none is on the server.
sorry to hear that there was a lot of baserape going on.

Regards,

andBalls
2012-04-22, 19:53
Hey Psycho,

There is almost alwasy somebody ready to listen tou you on TS, but just in case, add me on Battlelog (username: andBalls). If i'm online, you can talk to me in the chat and I'll join you on #7 to try and fix things.