PDA

View Full Version : Taylor-Nova is a Baddie!

Taylor-Nova
2012-04-21, 17:29
Taylor-Nova, true to his Hostile nature, has been stressed out last few weeks, mainly due to EA games Row with me over fund purchasing, and poor graphic card perfomance. lead to wanting a break from the battlefiled for a while.

But all too often, I tend to take stress out on niggles, and be a proper Asshole :P

RPG bless him, has been in contact, and since then, I have made a few changes, to how I will play in future.

So apologies to anyone, that may have been the brunt of any complaints.

At least two issues have sorted myself. テつ*First, After trying "Mass Effect 3" demo, and gettiing nowhere, I did a rash thing, and bought
a new nvidia card, that was only just under the specs to run it. テつ*Fortunelty I did the right thing, it played after like a dream, plus got H/D sound, which boosted my little win7 sound card bass.

Wether it will play BF3 I have no idea, as theres no known BF3 Demo, so i'm told.

My other issue with EA games, was very annoying, that was the continued error message On C&C saying i can not purchase funds.
As you can imagine, I was back and forth to EA, and they kept telling me to use differant method to pay !! テつ*So I bought some ordinary Battlefunds through same check out and sent them the receipts from them and paypal, and told them in no uncertain terms, this shows there is nothing wrong with my paypal, テつ*so You sort this bug out, its your end not mine!!

Got nothing back since that time, but guess what, went to see how my mate was getting on in server 4, thought i try the purchase funds, for a laugh., and Stupid EA had fixed it, BUT they havent sent me an email back to say, "Oh , we テつ*have fixed the problem affecting your buys of funds in C&C" テつ*"sorry for any inconveniance". テつ*:evil: テつ* テつ*To be honest, I like others, are fed up to back teeth with EAsy attitude, but this isnt new, most games dont give a damn, like Linden labs, Support on most games is a Joke.

Only WOW seem to try and help you with problems, in game and in there support portal. And there live chat people in support, have always been helpful in resolving connection issues.

My other issue, is the use of boosters, which I know many of you, think I use far to much, テつ*so from today, I will only Boost my tank, APC, heli & jet and antitank mines. テつ* RPGs and the StarBurst I will keep as standard issue.

On closing, although Im a hot head, I am not like a certain person, who did a runner & deleted his friends, tried to gain finance in a dubious way.

I will Join in with the rest of you as per normal, but other commitments online make me stressful, to テつ*try and do too many things at once. テつ*So Will be just be in the background, being a good boy from now on 8O

Again, thanks to Micheil aka テつ*RPG for his candid remarks and his patience :)