PDA

View Full Version : Kicked From Server

Adarras
2012-04-18, 06:13
I was just playing in the Battlefield #7 Server which is a Metro server. テつ*The first round I played I came in half way through and my team was getting base raped for about 600 tickets. テつ*Then next time we are able to push back all the way and the team starts base raping them. テつ*An admin, Commando, comes in on other team and starts nuking everyone. テつ*Not everyone on my team, including myself, was base raping. テつ*We were just defending C when they moved up too fast. テつ*People started complaining and I said as well it isn't very smart or fair to kill an entire team, all of which weren't base raping. テつ*To top things off, the same thing was happening to us just the round before. テつ*I got individually kicked after I said it wasn't smart even though I wasn't base raping and just sitting at C. テつ*You guys should probably exercise fair, and smart, admining.

runMFrun
2012-04-18, 06:31
1) Nuking is standard policy on our servers if a team is getting base raped regardless of the events that lead up to the base raping. Regardless of the whether or not your whole team is base raping.

2) Our policies are ours. Neither our admins or our policies are yours to contradict or insult.

3) Commando111 was the admin in the server, present at the time of the incident. The admin present makes the decisions to best affect the game.

Adarras idiot admin be smart
Adarras if one or two people are base raping you kill the whole team? thats smart.
Adarras ive played many
Adarras perhaps if the team would do something...

Thread Locked