PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] The "insane-recruitment" event!

error.exe
2012-04-11, 19:58
EVENT RUNS FROM 14/04/2012 till 24/04/2012!

That is right soldiers,
a new event is on its way!

We are hosting a event, that should benefit our Battlefield P4F group!
I am aware that our battlefield group is small, and that our active forums poster group is even smaller!

AND THAT HAS TO CHANGE!

We need more members and we need everyone to start recruiting.
Everyone to start posting in the battlefield play4free recruiting topics and high activity on our teamspeak channel.
We had some great new members join up in the last month and we want to keep this growing line going!

Event information:

In 24 hours I will update this topic with a date & time; a "deadline" to be exact!
Before that date each OldGuys member or trial will have the chance to bring in as many Play4Free trials as possible.
The trials must meet the Play4Free member requirements. (18+, headset, on teamspeak & eventually willing to pay member fee)
Whoever recruits the most new trials before that date & time will win the event!

The prizes:

1st Prize: 2 months free OG membership
2nd Prize: 1 month free OG membership

Additional Information:

The new trial must give error.exe (me) the name of whoever brought him in on teamspeak, this can be done by just telling me, or by leaving me a chat/poke on teamspeak. So again, this has to be done by the trial itself and NOT by the recruiter. Â*8) Â*Also, only recruits brought in from the official start of the event will count (so any current/old trials do NOT count). The start time/date of this event will be placed on the top of this post at the same time as I update it with a deadline, you will then find the exact event period on the top of this topic! I will keep a list of who brought who in as a trial, and will present the score-list after the event has ended.

So again, this event has NOT started yet!

I hope you are all ready soldiers...
because:

IT IS TIIIMMEEEE, TO RECRUIIIITTT!
:roll:

error.exe
2012-04-24, 22:29
Event ended. ÂÂ*:?
No winner. No second winner.
No one recruited anyone.