PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay from new DLC (from PAX)

WhiteMoose
2012-04-07, 22:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXf_lyUaZ9o

It is as we feared. Very small, close quarters gameplay.... It's going to be terrible.

Battlefield goes CoD.........

runMFrun
2012-04-07, 23:36
This is GREAT! I love it!

I don't have to go out and buy another game and I get the best of both worlds! I missed the old CS:S Office style of fighting.

Your a sniper so of course you wouldn't like it.

It's a great business decision though. It will draw a lot of CoD/CS:S players to BF3. Great financial decision on EA/DICE's part.

Merrick362
2012-04-07, 23:48
Can you imagine the shit-show this will be with 32 players? Or even worse - 64?

ExLee
2012-04-08, 02:46
It will be like Metro... So pretty what this means is: You like Metro, you like this DLC...

FluggerNO
2012-04-08, 08:03
It will be like Metro... So pretty what this means is: You like Metro, you like this DLC...

+1

WhiteMoose
2012-04-08, 09:06
Your a sniper so of course you wouldn't like it.

That's not why.

Can you imagine the shit-show this will be with 32 players? Or even worse - 64?

The DLC is just 16 player games, 8v8.....

Shadowfox
2012-04-08, 09:23
8vs8 close quarters? Nice. As long as servers respect the player limit, it'll be fine.
Everyone crying about COD players on BF maps (caspian, ...) won't have to anymore since they'll play the dlc maps ;)

iNco782
2012-04-08, 09:31
Although i have always played bf games i have suddenly started loving Infantry only. ÂÂ*Maybe because i played so much counterstrike.

So i for one am really looking forward to this DLC, it will be great to have some fresh maps for clan matches.

For the vehicle lovers you'll be getting the Armourded expansion pack soon enough.

To be honest any expansion is good for the game whether you like larger maps or not.

DICE made a great business call as we can all see how popular metro is.

RPGforYOU
2012-04-08, 09:45
Reminds me of the map 'Villa in rainbow six las vegas2' which I played very often back into my RBSV2 days :)
So yes, I'm definably going to buy the new DLC, cause yes I love CQB maps more.

No I don't play COD (only on ps3 of gf :P ), I just like the faster pase of action in CQB maps!
And if it is gone be 8 vs 8, very nice! Rather play in that map, then running around in Caspian border getting killed by everything while I'm running around >.>

Burning
2012-04-08, 10:26
Its going to be pretty cool imo, Run & Gun with my SAW :D Instant Supression, Walls flying off, cant wait.
And best part is ofcourse a load of NEW guns to play with in regular maps ÂÂ*:D

Shadowfox
2012-04-08, 12:39
I think it is just time that the BF3 fanboys stop hating on the COD players in this game.
Battlefield hasnt been this popular in years and they should embrace the fact battlefield is becoming the home to both worlds; cod and bf

ReconPug
2012-04-08, 22:42
Can't wait to run a LAV right through that 80s coke-fiend building at 90km/h. Oh wait...

I chuckled when (s)he unlocked the ACOG though. It'll sure come in handy on that closet of a map. :)