PDA

View Full Version : Trouble In Terrorist Town (TTT)

Salvenius
2012-04-02, 03:02
Howdy folks,

Just wondering if anyone has heard or plays this game mode integrated and found within Garry's Mod.

What is TTT?

TTT is pretty much a "murder mystery" game mode that uses Counter Strike: Source models/weapons and pits 2-4 terrorists (known as Traitors) against the rest of the server (Innocents)...aim of the game for Traitors is to kill everyone off while working with fellow Traitors and not being suspected. Aim of the game for innocents is to survive and of course kill the traitors without killing an innocent.

There is also a Detective role, a detective is given equipment that can be used to find the Traitors and send information found on bodies to everyone.

What is needed to play TTT

Garry's Mod 10
Counter Strike: Source
and a speedy connection (Mainly for downloading maps which is done when connecting to a server)

Why should you play it?

It's different and fun, somewhat addictive too when the right people are in. It also makes the brain work as you can never be sure whether someone is lying or not and that means having to watch your back or be sly and crafty...in other words when you play as a traitor you can't just gun down everyone and get away with it...1 vs 14 people isn't going to go down well even if you do have equipment to help you.

Same with playing as an innocent, gunning down people because they follow you is against the rules, you need to have some form of proof

Still lost?

http://ttt.badking.net/tutorial

Why point us to this when we have BF3 to orgasm on?

Well why not? It's a fun little game mode that can help pass the time, even the most BF3 obsessed freak knows to take a break from the game at some point...not to mention I think it could become a nice OG community game as there are even TTT only communities around.

Vercetti
2012-04-10, 13:29
Hmm.. I will look into this. I totally missed this thread.

ExLee
2012-08-20, 06:35
I've just tried TTT and it's a lot of fun ! :D
You don't know who the traitors are so you're always paranoid and screaming "Who's shooting ?!" all the time, a bit similar to DayZ just on a smaller scale.
It would be awesome to see some more OGs play it but I guess like Salvenius said too many of us have "BF3 to orgasm on"...