PDA

View Full Version : My beloved M16A3. It's still a beast

andBalls
2012-03-30, 21:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWOKp4ceCQ&feature=g-all-u&context=G2aa59bbFAAAAAAAAcAA

iNco782
2012-03-30, 21:55
awesome stuff! ÂÂ*Im glad they didnt touch my beloved M16A3

ExLee
2012-03-31, 04:08
Yeah DICE did a good job on balancing and tweaking the weapons but they fucked up BIG TIME in the vehicle department...

andBalls
2012-03-31, 04:41
Yeah DICE did a good job on balancing and tweaking the weapons but they fucked up BIG TIME in the vehicle department...

How come? SO far I only tried my favourite guns on metro. Besides the jets, what happened to our precious vehicles?

ExLee
2012-03-31, 08:39
You should crawl out of your beloved metro cave and see the real world outside...

Weapons and gadget perform quite well and are balanced in the manner that every infantry only a.k.a "I play metro all day" fanatic is pleased along with the obligatory CoD crowd. They all will tell you that this the best patch ever but considering these few points I really believe it to be the worst patch ever:

-Suppression: WTF ? Single bullet next to my head and my vision is like I'm drunk and the gun starts shooting randomly in all directions. This makes 1 vs 1 fight based on random luck rather than skill making this game too much noob friendly...

-Armor: LAVs and especially tanks are made out of cardboard. One RPG to disable and second to destroy with javelin killing them almost instantly. Tanks became a minor inconvenience rather than big threat because it only takes one engineer to take them out and with repair tool being so slow, you might as well leave the tanks alone or use them as taxi only...

-Jets: They seem to have some sort of magical shield because AA missiles, javs, guided missiles etc. explode just before they reach you. Although portable AA guns (which have a ridiculous short lock-on time of about TWO SECONDS) seem to work but only about 60-70 % of the time. Also considering that tanks are made out of cardboard, rocket pods can take out a 100% tank in one strafe run...

I could go on for more but I think this thread covers it pretty well. There is a lot of people who support the idea that this is "The worst patch ever" but also a lot of naysayers who won't accept it and just generally talk out of their asses...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347952663174/

Burning
2012-03-31, 11:39
You should crawl out of your beloved metro cave and see the real world outside...

Weapons and gadget perform quite well and are balanced in the manner that every infantry only a.k.a "I play metro all day" fanatic is pleased along with the obligatory CoD crowd. They all will tell you that this the best patch ever but considering these few points I really believe it to be the worst patch ever:

-Suppression: WTF ? Single bullet next to my head and my vision is like I'm drunk and the gun starts shooting randomly in all directions. This makes 1 vs 1 fight based on random luck rather than skill making this game too much noob friendly...

-Armor: LAVs and especially tanks are made out of cardboard. One RPG to disable and second to destroy with javelin killing them almost instantly. Tanks became a minor inconvenience rather than big threat because it only takes one engineer to take them out and with repair tool being so slow, you might as well leave the tanks alone or use them as taxi only...

-Jets: They seem to have some sort of magical shield because AA missiles, javs, guided missiles etc. explode just before they reach you. Although portable AA guns (which have a ridiculous short lock-on time of about TWO SECONDS) seem to work but only about 60-70 % of the time. Also considering that tanks are made out of cardboard, rocket pods can take out a 100% tank in one strafe run...

I could go on for more but I think this thread covers it pretty well. There is a lot of people who support the idea that this is "The worst patch ever" but also a lot of naysayers who won't accept it and just generally talk out of their asses...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347952663174/

This +1000000^76
So true, they ruined game for real battlefield players. Also i get the worst performance issues now.

28thLogic
2012-03-31, 13:33
what happen to USAS now?
does anyone know how weak it became or changes we should know when using this?

Burning
2012-03-31, 14:32
what happen to USAS now?
does anyone know how weak it became or changes we should know when using this?

Don't use it, aside from the fact that its noob, i've seen assault rifles win of it close quaters, completely useless gun, use the M1014 or DAO, or 870 if your aim is good

andBalls
2012-03-31, 16:46
But I don't want to go outside... It's so bright and scary O_o

To be fair, I don't always play metro. I was actually enjoying driving tanks on Firestorm, Seine Crossing, Karkand and Wake until they made them out of papier maché. I can't believe how ridiculous tanks are now. I always roll with very good gunners who get out and repair but even with their help, my tank doesn't survive more than two or three engineers at the same time. I just hope we are not going to see more instant-spawn servers... that would make BF3 even more noob-friendly.

The supression effect Â*is way overboard. It took out most of the skill (and fun) out of duels. I never even considered that the mechanics of the suppression effect needed tweaking before the patch came out. A significant rollback would be greatly appreciated.

Considering the Iglas and Stingers, I get that they tried to make the skilled jet pilots less invincible... it looks like they failed at that too.

In all, I miss my BF3.

Perhaps we just need to get use to what it has become...