PDA

View Full Version : Kaspiris?

andBalls
2012-03-30, 12:16
Hey guys,

I keep running into this guy Kaspiris on #7. To me, he seems legit. He appears to be a very skilled player. But he plays carefully and doesn't die often. He keeps getting called a cheater but I do not feel he deserves to be banned for doing well.

He also claims that he was recently unbanned from #4 and #7. He is registered on the website but I can't find any post mentioning him or his being ban/unbanned.

Am I being paranoid or has he already gone through the process of getting his name officially cleared by you guys?

Thanks

FluggerNO
2012-03-30, 13:01
http://oldguys.eu/bf3stats/profiles/playerchat.php?SoldierName=Kaspiris&page=1
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Kaspiris/
Plays Metro only テつ*:wink:

Looks like a good one this.
Friendly dude.
Not a cheat I say テつ*:D

andBalls
2012-03-30, 22:37
http://oldguys.eu/bf3stats/profiles/playerchat.php?SoldierName=Kaspiris&page=1
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Kaspiris/
Plays Metro only ツ*:wink:

Looks like a good one this.
Friendly dude.
Not a cheat I say ツ*:D

Thanks Flugger. Yes he is very friendly indeed. And very appreciative of our efforts to keep the OG servers fun for everyone.

Kaspiris
2012-03-31, 07:52
At first I took all the accusations as compliments as I've been accused of hacking in many different FPS games that I've played, but they are starting to get a little old. ツ*At the same time, I don't want to scare away good competition or a solid player base from your servers either. ツ*Hopefully this helps a little. ツ*A little history about myself.

LAN Achievements:

Month/Year Tournament Results

Dec. 2002 TFL 1st (CS)
Aug. 2002 Quakecon 1st (RTCW)
Aug. 2001 Polybash 1st (CS)
Aug. 2001 NLI GTA 1st (CS)
Jul. 2001 Fragtopia 1st (CS)
Jun. 2001 Cybermax 1st (CS)
Apr. 2001 CPL Speakeasy 2nd (CS)
Mar. 2001 CPL Qualifier (H2H) 1st (CS)
Feb. 2001 Dreamcite 1st (CS)
Feb. 2001 Digital Fusion 1st (CS)
Dec. 2000 Gaming Arena 1st (CS)

These are all the LANS I have competed in which include a few major LAN tournaments which showcased the best players from around the world. ツ*I didn't list any of the online ladders/leagues/tournaments (like CAL/Cevo) that I won because for one the list is about 10x as long as that list above and two, online play doesn't mean that much as anyone can hack online. ツ*Below is an interesting picture of myself:

http://img140.imageshack.us/i/25kps2.jpg/

:)

FluggerNO
2012-03-31, 10:32
At first I took all the accusations as compliments as I've been accused of hacking in many different FPS games that I've played, but they are starting to get a little old. ツ*At the same time, I don't want to scare away good competition or a solid player base from your servers either. ツ*Hopefully this helps a little. ツ*A little history about myself.

LAN Achievements:

Dec. 2002 TFL 1st (CS)

These are all the LANS I have competed in which include a few major LAN tournaments which showcased the best players from around the world. ツ*I didn't list any of the online ladders/leagues/tournaments (like CAL/Cevo) that I won because for one the list is about 10x as long as that list above and two, online play doesn't mean that much as anyone can hack online. ツ*Below is an interesting picture of myself:

Dude.. U just lost 10years... Its like 2012 now.. テつ*:lol:

Dont worry about playing on our servers. I can see by your stats that u are just good.
But if u can also help on balance the sever form time to time?.
By that I say if u see that one team is realy behind ya in tickets and have less players jump to that team?.

And if u like テつ*:arrow: テつ*drop by our TS so we can play a round テつ*:wink:

Kaspiris
2012-03-31, 13:32

LAN Achievements:

Dec. 2002 TFL 1st (CS)

Dude.. U just lost 10years... Its like 2012 now.. ツ*:lol:

Dont worry about playing on our servers. I can see by your stats that u are just good.
But if u can also help on balance the sever form time to time?.
By that I say if u see that one team is realy behind ya in tickets and have less players jump to that team?.

And if u like ツ*:arrow: ツ*drop by our TS so we can play a round ツ*:wink:

Please don't remind me what year it is! ツ*Yeah, it's been a long time since I was competing at LAN tournaments. ツ*The main reason I stopped competing at a professional level is because I worked for the CPL (Cyberathlete Professional League) for 6 years which was against their policy. ツ*I still played in online leagues though, so yeah, I never stopped gaming. ツ*The last league I won in a FPS was Cevo for TF2 when that game came out. ツ*

I was recently playing WoW for the last billion years it feels like. ツ*Achieved Gladiator in Arena (PvP), but also used to Raid quite a bit. ツ*Our guild ranked 5th in the world at one point and I've personally ranked #1 in the world (top DPS) a decent amount on boss fights with countless top 10 rankings as well. ツ*So as you can see, anything I spend time on, I try to be as successful as possible doing whatever it takes, but never will I cheat or hack to get to that point. ツ*There is no satisfaction in that as I take great pride in what I do.

However, I'm now an older gamer about to join the 30+ club on Monday (turning 31), which is part of the reason I play on your servers. ツ*I quit WoW when BF3, MWF3, Skyrim, and Swtor all came out within weeks of each other so I can try them all out so here I am, for another month or so until I lose myself in Diablo 3 for God knows how long. ツ*But I might come back at some point as the BF3 CQ expansion looks very appealing. ツ*I prefer CQ battles which is why I play mostly metro for those indoor battles. ツ*I'm just worried about m320/RPG spam on those smaller maps coming out, but I'm sure OG will modify their servers if need be!

Btw, don't worry about me balancing your servers, 9/10 times it "automatically" puts me on the losing team so I can get spawn raped, lol.

FluggerNO
2012-03-31, 14:05
Hey 30+ thats something. I`m 36 myselfe but we have some that are like real OLD here to.. Yeah OLD OLD.. LOL.
If u get spawnraped on our server let us know.
We have a live support on our front homepage,or drop by our TS. We DONT support baserape.
I wish u the best for monday テつ*:D

28thLogic
2012-03-31, 14:36
Hey 30+ thats something. I`m 36 myselfe but we have some that are like real OLD here to.. Yeah OLD OLD.. LOL.
We have a live support on our front homepage,or drop by our TS. We DONT support baserape.
I wish u the best for monday ツ*:D

:roll: I am 38. Am I too old then? lol

FluggerNO
2012-03-31, 14:41
I wish u the best for monday ツ*:D

:roll: I am 38. Am I too old then? lol

Nahh.. You are in your 30`s yet. Still good テつ*:D
But we have some that are like 50+ here テつ*8O テつ*I know I know. Don`t tell anyone テつ*8O

Hangover
2012-03-31, 16:29
Pssst Who can that be ? テつ*8)

FluggerNO
2012-03-31, 18:14
Pssst Who can that be ? ツ*8)
I have NO idea...... テつ* :lol:

Kaspiris
2012-03-31, 18:59
When my team OR their team is being spawn raped, I usually message AndBalls to nuke the server. テつ*I didn't know about the live support though, I'll use that if I can't get a hold of an admin. テつ*The game is a lot more fun and less frustrating for all when the losing team has control of at least 1 base so I always prefer the nukes despite that some people complain so much when the admin does it.

28thLogic, stop trying to flank me!

Kaspiris
2012-03-31, 22:09
Speaking of 28thLogic, you're famous:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/26698538/1/251621923/
テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ*
:D

janbo872
2012-04-02, 06:34
Hangover and Janbo .... together you can call us the centenary guys .. 102 years old ... テつ*8)

Kaspiris
2012-04-02, 08:29
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/BaZurk-NYC/iteminfo/pkp-pecheneg/289353884/pc/

This guy was using an aimbot on the #7 server much earlier today. テつ*He was on my team and I was following him around seeing what he was doing. テつ*He used the PKP and sat in the back and was 1 shot headshotting people across the map at like sniper rifle range. テつ*You could only do that with the PKP if you are proned with a bipod. テつ*Not only was he not proned, he wasn't even standing still, he was moving and shooting and headshotting people all over the place. テつ*Anyone who has used any LMG knows you can't move and shoot that gun with any kind of accuracy.

He went up to 40-0, and then finally died. テつ*I publicly said that I was looking for an admin to ban him and shortly after he read that he left or might have been kicked/banned, I'm not sure. テつ*But if he wasn't ban, I would definitely look into banning him. テつ*Now the 40-0 isn't why he should be banned. テつ*Good players can do that easily if they are on a stacked team sitting back picking people off. テつ*But like I mentioned above, it's the way he was getting those kills. テつ*You don't run and gun with an LMG from long distance sniper rifle range headshotting people.

If you look at his lifetime K:D, it's barely over 1 and his accuracy for the PKP is 6%. テつ*You would think for someone who very easily goes 40-0 in a matter of minutes would have better stats than that.

FluggerNO
2012-04-02, 09:05
I dont think this dude cheats.
Look at his battlelogs from other rounds.
For me I think he like Metro the best. And just got lucky that round.
http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/BaZurk-NYC

Kaspiris
2012-04-02, 19:13
FluggerNO, I don't know if he has cheated in other rounds, but that's not what I am debating. テつ*But I know for a fact that he was cheating that round that I was in on one of your servers and the mention of me grabbing an admin made him leave the server. テつ*

I was following him around, literally, I was right behind him as he was getting kills. テつ*He was moving and shooting the PKP and getting kills at sniper rifle range. テつ*That is impossible to do. テつ*His 40-0 score isn't why I think he was cheating, it's because of *HOW* he was getting the kills. テつ*

When people accuse me of cheating, they just look at the score and assume I am cheating. テつ*But they could never say what I am doing to cheat and if they watched me play, sometimes I am just very careful and pick people off from far while sniping or whatever. テつ*But I never run and gun with a big LMG killing people at sniper range, lol.

Kaspiris
2012-04-02, 19:19
Could you admins also investigate someone else for me? ツ*Now I know we might all get carried away at times and let something slip. ツ*Sometimes I'll call someone a moron or an idiot for doing or saying something stupid like that my bullets go around walls to kill them, lol, but this guy who I have played with and against does nothing but talk shit to everyone on his team and everyone on the other team non stop on your servers:

http://oldguys.eu/bf3stats/profiles/playerchat.php?SoldierName=xDealerz&page=1

It gets to the point that everyone just ends up fighting with him and the server goes to shit and people start leaving. ツ*It's happening right now as I type this. ツ*

As you can see, I'm just trying to clean up your servers. ツ*Btw, I switched to the losing team like you asked and I got myself spawn raped! ツ*It was not fun!

Kaspiris
2012-04-02, 19:42
Forgot to mention that xDealerz also talks shit about the OG admins from what I could see in these logs. ツ*This is the type of trash that we don't need on these servers. ツ*Btw, a buddy of mine who has been playing BF games for awhile said this guy got caught wall hacking in another BF game multiple times. ツ*Just something to keep an eye on even though wall hacking is a hard thing to catch from observing someone play. ツ*

I actually haven't even looked at his stats nor do I care to, because the way he treats others and the admins on your servers is enough to perma ban him IMO. ツ*But man, a shit talking hacker would be the worst type of person to have on your servers, lol. ツ*I could understand 1 or 2 infractions every few hours, but he makes them every few minutes, at least a hundred in total and I only skimmed through his chat log.

JooseBuckaLoose
2012-04-02, 20:37
Just registered to say I played a few rounds against Kaspiris last night as well as having played against him before and banning him would be a great loss to the server. ツ*It seems like he is one of the few people who can help balance out a team that's getting stomped. ツ*I know most of you are in agreement that he wasn't hacking, I just felt the need to say something since Kaspiris is one of the few players that I actually have fun/find challenging playing against.

Kaspiris: GG last night, look forward to playing against you again! (Maybe if I work on my accuracy I could actually kill you more often!)

Kaspiris
2012-04-02, 20:55
GG's Joose and thanks for the nice reply. テつ*I've been testing out a lot of different guns/kits lately now that they nerfed my PKP, so take it easy on me! :D

iNco782
2012-04-02, 23:05
It's great to hear your enjoying our servers, please feel free to jump on our TS server while your playing. テつ*It adds to the enjoyment as i'm sure you both know.

Also if you feel our server rules are being broken please alert myself or a fellow OG member.

As we have quite a few servers and many admins we have some guidlines in place to keep consistency.
These can be found here (http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4853)

FluggerNO
2012-04-10, 00:19
BaZurk-NYC テつ*:arrow: Perm Ban.

Topic Lock`d