PDA

View Full Version : Final patchnotes?

Burning
2012-03-27, 14:23
I just found this post. I believe these are the final patchnotes. Minor changes to the early ones.
But great this is that down the bottom, there adding the old command rose like it was in Battlefield 2 / 2142

Patch Notes (http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/03/game-update-will-drop-on-the-27th-of-march-for-playstation-3-xbox-360-and-pc-will-come-soon/)

ExLee
2012-03-27, 17:15
I like the new commo-rose since the current one is pretty much useless without "Need medic/ammo/repairs"

I don't understand why they couldn't just make it like in BF2 from day one since people have been asking for it since BC2. Instead they put in a commo-rose without the most important shouts and expect people to be happy with it...
Sometimes I wish I had the ability to punch somebody at DICE everytime they make such stupid design decisions :D

Burning
2012-03-27, 17:26
Sometimes I wish I had the ability to punch somebody at DICE everytime they make such stupid design decisions :D

Couldn't agree more, sometimes i really wonder: how the hell did they come up with this crappy decision. Guess most of it is to make game easier and more suitable for Xbox Players..

ReconPug
2012-03-27, 22:59
Hopefully the G3 will be loaded with live rounds now. :)

iNco782
2012-03-27, 23:15
i dont see the need for commo rose for players who are on TS. ÂÂ*I cant see myself using it.

Burning
2012-03-28, 08:52
i dont see the need for commo rose for players who are on TS. Â*I cant see myself using it.
better than trying to find some random support to ask for ammo, you can now shout it so every support sees it. Thats big improvement for me already :)

iNco782
2012-03-28, 09:59
you can request ammo from support already, just look at him and press Q it shouts that you require ammo.

ExLee
2012-03-28, 17:23
you can request ammo from support already, just look at him and press Q it shouts that you require ammo.

Yeah, no shit... But tell me what's better: To look around for a support to press Q on him while wasting seconds and not looking at the direction where the enemy might be coming from OR shouting "Need Ammo" via commo-rose which takes max 2 seconds and doesn't even require looking around ?

I have this feeling you didn't play BF2 / BF2142 or didn't use commo-rose while playing it :D