PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

p1ngo
2012-03-11, 20:47
someone have the beta key account that i can borrow... :D

Shadowfox
2012-05-01, 01:36
Anyone already pre-ordered this game?
I might ... I love these games if we can play togheter with a 'fixed' group, so I'm up if anyone else is :)

Gisse
2012-05-01, 08:50
For beginning i will download it from some unofficial source so i don't trow money like i did on Mass Effect 3.

0daro0
2012-05-03, 19:26
I Pre-Ordered, i played the free beta weekend and i loved it, i never played Diablo. but i already liked it

also you can sell your items for real money o.O FARM FARM FARM :D

Shadowfox
2012-05-04, 17:41
I pre-ordered aswell. Some people think it is going to be Pay2Play in OG and I don't know why. Fact is that isn't with monthly subscription, just buy the game and done. They will host servers, but those will be for co-op stuff and they are free to use.
And like Robin says, Auction House will let you sell items for €, something that happened alot for D2 but was actually forbidden.

Macknetic
2012-05-11, 23:10
Pre-ordered it. I consider the old Diablo games among the alltime classics in gaming so really looking forward to part three. So if you guys are gonna team up sometimes and there is an open spot I could join as well.

It should be possible to play coöp up with up to 4 players and play through the PvE content. Difficulty is altered based on the number of players so it will remain challenging. And loot distibution stays the same as in solo. The loot tables are individual if you know what I mean. So no rolling for loot.

Don't expect too much from the real-money auction house system though. There will be legions of WoW fanatics ruining the market trying to earn a buck with gaming. They get the game for free with an annual WoW subscription.

0daro0
2012-05-12, 01:42
Nice ofcourse we can Co.OP
I am Ã* week free the week after release so gonna kinda no life
Only what i want to try is getting my 46 euro back of i can make that
Iam already happy

0daro0
2012-05-17, 06:08
Guys,

we wanna play together i think lets share our names :P
hung up in TS or something because i dont know yours

Sonny
2012-05-21, 00:03
matounoir@gmx.net
thats the mail adress you can find me with!

Amance
2012-05-21, 23:05
Amance#2928!

Add me!