PDA

View Full Version : JerdooFlightX

stoneshank
2012-03-06, 15:24
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/24043372/1/371749479/

Quite an obvious aimbot user. All his kills where , at any range or weapon, 1 shot headshots. He had to switch to 249 really late in the match and in order to "dump" his accuracy on the weapon he had killed the most people with, he had a busy time :p

Kneeling in the middle of the B square he killed 53 guys -while- otherwise spamming his 249 into a wall (i konw this because i saw him run into the bottom of the MAV glitch building (B step towards the water , waterside) then when i stood behind the building i heard him empty about 4 full mags at nothing - this in order to dump his accuracy.

Further info can be provided.

janbo872
2012-03-07, 16:49
Thanks mate, it seems to be a smart cheater, because his stats couldn't alarm me ...

What do whe do with this guys ?

I say,seen at the experience Stoneshank has with online gaming and the experience he had with this guy ingame, this dude can be banned.

runMFrun
2012-03-07, 23:30
I don't think this guys is a hacker. I think he should be unbanned.

His game history, bf3stats, battlelog stats, cheatometer and OG stats show no indications whatsoever to even begin to think this guy is hacking.

Check this site: http://cheatometer.hedix.de/index.php

You may think cheatometer is questionable but trust me there's a lot of math going on in the background.

SchoogI
2012-03-07, 23:54
If you look closer to his stats, he has some strange values there. Like almost 70% HSK from AEK971 on a 200 kills sample, 50% HSK M60E4 and MG36 on similar samples.
That's doable if you pay attention to it and want to achieve it, just strange I guess.

Vercetti
2012-03-07, 23:56
Ban

runMFrun
2012-03-08, 00:05
Whatever do what you want. Those still are not hacker stats.

Shadowfox
2012-03-08, 04:13
I have no clue who this guy is or whatever, but I did take a look into his stats and his HK% does strike me as 'a lot above average'.

http://i.imgur.com/omI6h.png

His Accuracy might not be shocking, but dumping a lot of bullets in a wall does do the trick to fix that.
I'd take the word of a fellow OG member over his anyway but I guess there's no actual proof.

On the other hand, what exactly is the point of using an aimbot if not for boosting your stats, which he obviously isn't doing ...

Champ
2012-03-08, 05:44
Piss people off, make them rage quit ?

stoneshank
2012-03-19, 00:06
I temp banned him 60 minutes (as that is my limit) today when me and zeppis met him. He doesnt do constant headshots anymore but he has a very odd way of knowing and hitting people. Killcam shows him as quickly switching between something back and forth (read: targets).

"Reconsider playing pure instead of adding some 'spice' to the game" was the temp ban message i gave him (ish, cant recall exact words).

Both me and Zeppis reacted to his playstyle.

His stats have "calmed down" since i last saw him, alot(!), which to me just means he has turned off some of the obvious functions of his (by me claimed) cheatprogram. His kills arent headshot kill in 1 shot with non sniper rifles anymore. I might not have reacted by the irregularities of him if i had not recognised his name. So my case is definately 'weaker' today than when I posted the first time - due to him today bein way higher in rank and no longer needing to boost as quickly anymore if to follow my own thoughts about him.

TL;DR I still believe he uses different illegal tools to play, if not as many as before. He could be pure today, but as honest I am about that, as sure am I about him being a cheater before when I posted the first time.

JerdooFlightX
2012-03-19, 11:55
Funny to read a topic just about me ...

Just for everyone's information on what it's worth or not cause i really don't care ...

I'm not using any tool/hack thing to play.
I play and i suck at it and using an 249 ensures lot's of bullets to empty.

Those that state that i'm shooting at a wall to get my stats un noticed are full of themselves ... i play the way i play and i'm not really good. I'vee seen many hackers which shoot through walls while being on the other side of the playground. Those need to be paid attention to and not someone who is lucky most of the time as i die enough times while playing.

Another little fact is that i'm playing some games which include 3000 tickets on small playgrounds and i camp a lot because again i suck at the game ...

It's funny to read all complaints of users while playing on the camping and saying i cheat but it's even more fun to read a forum topic just for me ... therefore i created this account in order to give a response on so called facts you all state which are not true but as mentioned before ... i'm allready being marked as a cheater without asking the person who is marked and therefore this will not have any value but still i gave my opinion on the topic ...

btw ... no hate intended in my reply just for everyone to know ...

Jeroen

stoneshank
2012-03-22, 16:42
Best of luck with your future endeavours.