PDA

View Full Version : Probably an error on banning me for MAV Glitching

Napalmia
2012-03-05, 00:32
Hello all,

I was banned this evening, without any reason. I just reappear on a Recon Radio, and I was kicked immediatly. Perhaps the Recon was a cheater and the Radio was on a forbidden spot, don't know, cause I was banned too fast.
I just reappear, then kicked.

I understand MAV glitching is terrible, but, hey, i'm playing on your server since a long time now, like all this week, and no one had an issue with me cheating. Check your log and you will see i'm not a liar.

Hope to get unbanned soon.

Have a nice day.

Don' hesitate if you have questions.

L00_Cyph3r
2012-03-05, 02:18
Hey Napalmia,

I guess you can blame me for banning you...
Since I was on the enemy team, and saw a LOT of glitchers on the roof at Alpha, I T-banned everyone i could find sniping there.
It could have been a mistake to ban you, since I wasn't on your team, and can't really see who is making use of the glitch...
I'm sorry if you got banned for no reason, but that's why I always give Temporary bans of 60 minutes.

Hope to see you back soon!

-- L00_Cyph3r --

Gisse
2012-03-05, 10:07
That happens, also please try to avoid to reaper on such beacons.

iNco782
2012-03-05, 10:41
Moved thread to Bans and Complaints section.

Napalmia
2012-03-05, 17:14
Hey Napalmia,

I guess you can blame me for banning you...
Since I was on the enemy team, and saw a LOT of glitchers on the roof at Alpha, I T-banned everyone i could find sniping there.
It could have been a mistake to ban you, since I wasn't on your team, and can't really see who is making use of the glitch...
I'm sorry if you got banned for no reason, but that's why I always give Temporary bans of 60 minutes.

Hope to see you back soon!

-- L00_Cyph3r --

Hey!

I won't blame you, cause you did your job. I prefer to play on a good server with cool admins instead of a messy one.
MAV glitching is not really fun to be honest. The game is not balanced anymore. That's why i'ù trying to avoid spawning near an unknow beacon. But sometime, you can only see a beacon with a wall, nothing more, so it's quite hard to find where you will respawn.
Don't worry for banning me, I appreciate your bahavior and won't complain for that. I will just try to concentrate my headshot on you next time. ÂÂ*:wink:

Hope to see you soon on your server N° 8!

Cheers guys!

macgyver1969
2012-03-05, 18:56
Thank you for understanding us.

Like my mates already said, it's hard to see who's using the glitch and who just spawned.

I advice you to jump from the building as soon as you see where you are. Spawning on such a beacon can happen. i did that too last week and I started kicking everybody on that roof. Players who come back after that kick and do it again, get a ban.

Enjoy server 8 ;)