PDA

View Full Version : Just a thank you.

thecosmicpope
2012-03-01, 10:15
You guys don't know me, I'm just a random player on your servers. But I'd like to thank you guys for running the servers the way you do. Too many servers are incredibly unbalanced, and have no active admin. But you guys have made an effort to curb both of these issues. And you also ban cheaters and exploiters, it's awesome.

I wish more of your servers were populated more often, but that isn't your fault.

So thank you -

Random BF3 community member.

runMFrun
2012-03-01, 15:29
8) ÂÂ*Thank you for the appreciation.

macgyver1969
2012-03-01, 17:51
Good to see people enjoy our servers. thx

janbo872
2012-03-01, 18:20
Thank u, your welcome ... see you on the other side of the barrel

http://www.oldguys.eu/file/janbo872/KaBooM.jpg

Champ
2012-03-01, 19:20
Thanks, in theese times when we get soo many people whineing because we activly admin our servers, it is nice to hear people appriciate our work

MI-six
2012-03-01, 23:53
It is nice to see that people appreciate our work from member staff and admins

Thank you we appreciate your words Â*:D

C4b4nossi
2012-03-01, 23:58
that encourages!!!! thx.

andBalls
2012-03-02, 00:24
The fact that this guy took the trouble to say this on the forum says that many more appreciate your hard work guys.

thecosmicpope
2012-03-02, 07:22
The fact that this guy took the trouble to say this on the forum says that many more appreciate your hard work guys.

Right after I posted this, I went to your 1000 ticket Karkand server and my own squad was MAV glitching. Well, my team or not, I'm not down with that. I used the !admin command and immediately I was asked who it was, and they were banned. I think it was zeppis who was on at the time doing it. Admin get a lot of stick, I guess because a lot of admin abuse their powers. I've never seen that on your servers at all, and the admin are always polite. I love it.

I originally started using the OG servers because of the squad shuffle - it stops matches being horrendously balanced for hours and hours. But I stayed because of how good the staff were.

I just wish the other OG servers were as populated as the 1k Karkand server, which is usually full. Shame they are all empty at the moment. :(

Omega_Weapon
2012-03-02, 08:00
I just wish the other OG servers were as populated as the 1k Karkand server, which is usually full. Shame they are all empty at the moment. :([/quote]
It's because of more console players that's why it's empty.These days consoles easy surpass pc gaming cause of internet and one rule for them.When u buy console u dont' need any upgrade just plugin and play.I say NO to it.Pc take more skill.Sadly bf3 servers continue (not just ours) to be empty:(.Cheers for ur support of us.

Burning
2012-03-02, 13:35
Thanks,
Respect from me taking the efford to come over here and post this. Means alot.

~Burning

Gisse
2012-03-02, 20:09
if you are older then 18 place application and you are in :)

thecosmicpope
2012-03-05, 09:57

I might just do that. Â*:) I'll have to wait until I get finances sorted, things are a little ridiculous in my personal life at the moment, and I don't want to join and be unable to pay the members fees. ÂÂ*:wink:

Is there any chance of the other OGG servers coming back? Currently 2 - 5 are stuck on random game modes and limited to 4 people. I see #1 (Conquest All) is back, which I'm glad of - I love Karkand, but sometimes I need a break, and normal servers just don't cut it after using OGG.

Gisse
2012-03-05, 10:12

I might just do that. Â*:) I'll have to wait until I get finances sorted, things are a little ridiculous in my personal life at the moment, and I don't want to join and be unable to pay the members fees. Â*:wink:

Is there any chance of the other OGG servers coming back? Currently 2 - 5 are stuck on random game modes and limited to 4 people. I see #1 (Conquest All) is back, which I'm glad of - I love Karkand, but sometimes I need a break, and normal servers just don't cut it after using OGG.

That is just script which update size of server depending of player number on it. All servers are fine ;)

iNco782
2012-03-05, 10:40
We have a staff meeting today and will be discussing what to do with our less popular servers.

Currently 2, 4 and 5 start as TDM and evolve to rush - hardcore rush and hardcore conquest large respectivley.

The 4 players is part of an adaptive server plugin that raises the server account according to players, this helps attract those people joining through the quick join system.