PDA

View Full Version : leaving BFP4F due to Continued harrasment

Taylor-Nova
2012-02-19, 11:15
It is with much regret. that I have decided to leave BFP4F and return to WoW.

Last night Saturday, I suffered, yet again, more abuse, harrasment from other players while trying to Keep order in Oman Server and OG5. This has been going on since I made OG5, and its causing me more Grief than fun.

The only person on TS I could turn to last night was lenna, but she was unable to help me, which made feel even worse.

In a nutshell, I was テつ*being griefed on an AA gun At( A ) in Oman, I gave this person a warning, but he continued to do it, so I decided to Kick him, but that didnt work, So he came looking for me, and kept butting me with his rifle, pushing me into corner of a buiding where another player joined him, and chased me round Oman pushing me and shooting all sorts of weapons at me, I tried to Kick him too, again no result, which then lead to テつ*other players saying I havent the power to kick anybody, your not an Admin, I replied that I was, and I support and created OG5 which they said , "Your lying", because there would have been an anounement on this forum about that fact.

others told me off for using an admin command which I dont have the credentials to use. テつ* テつ*others chipped in that テつ*I should leave, because im useless as a recon. テつ*Some time ago, I tried to do an Admin say, and was again given verbal abuse, that Im not an Admin, otherwise your name would appear on the Roster page community admins in the PF4F section, so one said.

last night after being harrased of Oman 24/7 me and my wife searched テつ*the OG forums, and found that, no mention, or any announcement that OG5 was created and supported by myself, and on the Roster page, My name was missing from the list of admins, which was quite upsetting, and thats why I have been ignored most times, because my status hasnt been put foreward to players to see.

Im not after prestige or adornment, but I dont even have anything but a blue spot in TS, not even a friend of OG star. テつ*I just feel like a nobody, and my missus has stopped me paying any money into this game, as its her bank account that I have to use, as all my disabilty money goes into her account as I cant get my own bank account. She dont mind me spending money on the net, as its my only link to the outside world, but on this occasion, seeing how upset I was last night, Im not able to support the OG5 under the continued harrasment from other players.

She maintains Im just being used for my money, but I dont really know what to think, but I came to OG to escape drama from second life, to only have it return here, which is hugely dissapointing.

I want to thank all those who have made me welcome, and have had some fun times, But I feel very let down by OG as a clan, not to post information about appoinmentment of OG5 and being appointed an admin officially in the Roster list.

I have now uninstalled BF and wont return to these forums, but if any senior Admin / Owner wants to reply, please send an email to my registered address at Virginmedia.com, which is on file.

Good luck all

Mike

NWAB
2012-02-19, 12:21
Probably a bit of a pointless reply but.. テつ* sorry I wasn窶冲 there to help

RPGforYOU
2012-02-19, 12:24
It is with much regret. that I have decided to leave BFP4F and return to WoW.

Last night Saturday, I suffered, yet again, more abuse, harrasment from other players while trying to Keep order in Oman Server and OG5. This has been going on since I made OG5, and its causing me more Grief than fun.

The only person on TS I could turn to last night was lenna, but she was unable to help me, which made feel even worse.

In a nutshell, I was ツ*being griefed on an AA gun At( A ) in Oman, I gave this person a warning, but he continued to do it, so I decided to Kick him, but that didnt work, So he came looking for me, and kept butting me with his rifle, pushing me into corner of a buiding where another player joined him, and chased me round Oman pushing me and shooting all sorts of weapons at me, I tried to Kick him too, again no result, which then lead to ツ*other players saying I havent the power to kick anybody, your not an Admin, I replied that I was, and I support and created OG5 which they said , "Your lying", because there would have been an anounement on this forum about that fact.

- I see where the confusion is on! You are admin on OG5 so there you use the /admin commands. But on the other servers you are a mod so there you use the /mod commands.

-About announcements of server support. OG never really did that. Me, Stompy and Wref also paid for OG servers. We did not got mentioned as well...

others told me off for using an admin command which I dont have the credentials to use. ツ* ツ*others chipped in that ツ*I should leave, because im useless as a recon. ツ*Some time ago, I tried to do an Admin say, and was again given verbal abuse, that Im not an Admin, otherwise your name would appear on the Roster page community admins in the PF4F section, so one said.

- Uhm as explained OG5 you use the /admin commands other OG servers you have to use the /mod commands.

- And Community administration status is only for FRANK and EDWARD. Don't see me standing there do you? But I do see that the roster didn't got updated with your name on it. Has to happen manually so yeh it can happen that we sometimes forget to put someone in. But you can always put ourself to our mistakes so we can fix it! :)

last night after being harrased of Oman 24/7 me and my wife searched ツ*the OG forums, and found that, no mention, or any announcement that OG5 was created and supported by myself, and on the Roster page, My name was missing from the list of admins, which was quite upsetting, and thats why I have been ignored most times, because my status hasnt been put foreward to players to see.

- Like I said Me, Stompy and Wref also supported OG servers. We also did not got mentioned or announced that we supported the server or servers. About the roster page you are right! Your name is indeed not in the list. But the adding has to happen manually or I think even by yourself. Not really sure about that. But however indeed your name is missing on the list. But we also make mistakes. :)

Im not after prestige or adornment, but I dont even have anything but a blue spot in TS, not even a friend of OG star. ツ*I just feel like a nobody, and my missus has stopped me paying any money into this game, as its her bank account that I have to use, as all my disabilty money goes into her account as I cant get my own bank account. She dont mind me spending money on the net, as its my only link to the outside world, but on this occasion, seeing how upset I was last night, Im not able to support the OG5 under the continued harrasment from other players.

- Friend of OG stars are given for people that are not really in the clan. Or people that left the clan but are considered as friends so they can still hop in! You Taylor are a member of the clan. For their you don't get that star. But you get the BFP4F image icon behind your name in Teamspeak.

- Nobody is a nobody in this clan. Everybody is a something in this clan! I'm sorry you feel that way! But that is definably not the case! :)

She maintains Im just being used for my money, but I dont really know what to think, but I came to OG to escape drama from second life, to only have it return here, which is hugely dissapointing.

- Nobody is used for money ... We do have a monthly fee but that is paid by every member. If you wanted to put up a server for you, that was your choice. We did not force you to it, nor asked for it... We only gave you the information on prices and stuff if you would like to rent a server.

I want to thank all those who have made me welcome, and have had some fun times, But I feel very let down by OG as a clan, not to post information about appoinmentment of OG5 and being appointed an admin officially in the Roster list.

- Again, we never really putted names forward of people that paid for servers. That your name isn't mentioned on the roster, that's indeed a fault of us! But we are human, we make mistakes. And you are freely to point us on our mistakes. So we can correct them!

I have now uninstalled BF and wont return to these forums, but if any senior Admin / Owner wants to reply, please send an email to my registered address at Virginmedia.com, which is on file.

- I certainly will get back to you. Cause I think there's a bit of misunderstanding. And I believe we can solve everything out! :)

Good luck all

Mike

Taylor-Nova
2012-02-19, 20:48
having had Email Contact with RPG, today, we came to some understanding on parts of OG of what I wasn't happy with, and a compromise on many points has been genourosly offered, But I wont take the kind of harrasment again from players, Im all for a closed shop of OG members only, not outsiders who, like I have seen in other games, go from room to room or play area to another with the sole intention just to cause as much grief as possible.

Will see how it goes for next two weeks, and I will be learning "Company of Heros" due from Amazon, about wednesday next week, this will allow a break from BFP4F, when I need too.

Thanks

Mike

error.exe
2012-02-19, 21:04
I havent met you before, but from what I can tell drama, grief and harassment comes with the game. Lots of the people playing are kids not older than 15 that just dont know how to act any different. To stop this, a kick and than a ban would be in order. Then again, if you havent received any ban rights and there was nobody for you to go to I completely understand where your coming from.

Sad to see you go. I hope that Frank can give someone who still plays PF4 a lot full mod rights, which include banning players for a week or so. I know I havent played in a long while, and a lot has changed since I last was here, but in my opinion it doesnt matter who gets admin rights on these OG servers, as long as its someone OG-Friendly that is around almost always!

RPGforYOU
2012-02-19, 21:18
having had Email Contact with RPG, today, we came to some understanding on parts of OG of what I wasn't happy with, and a compromise on many points has been genourosly offered, But I wont take the kind of harrasment again from players, Im all for a closed shop of OG members only, not outsiders who, like I have seen in other games, go from room to room or play area to another with the sole intention just to cause as much grief as possible.

Will see how it goes for next two weeks, and I will be learning "Company of Heros" due from Amazon, about wednesday next week, this will allow a break from BFP4F, when I need too.

Thanks

Mike

Should work now perfectly! :) You can use Admin commands now on all servers, to kick the annoying people! :)

And to error: There was a bit confusion between his Mod right and Admin rights. To put that confusion away he is now admin on all. :)

,RPG

TheIncredible
2012-02-20, 22:28
And i must take all the responsibilty for you not being on the roster.
Currently the workload of 3 admins is on RPG and St0mpy alone because i do not have internet again at home yet. (and if i read between the lines RPG does not even know how to do that or does not have the rights and must therefore go to the higher ups like Frank)
I am very sorry for that! i will update the roster as soon as i have my internet back! Thatツエs a promise!

Taylor-Nova
2012-02-20, 23:29
Hey guys, テつ*you have me reaching for my hankie soon :oops:

I can't thank you all enough for all the kind words, and at least no one has called me a Bitch! Unlike RPG of course, but hes differant :P

Indredible I should have waited and spoke to someone, next day, テつ* But you know, sometimes, when u have a bad day , whatever, shit happens テつ*:o

Would be great to see you in battle more along with Error! テつ* yes I know Some grief comes wrapped up in these type of games, and suffered being camped and Jumped on in other Worlds. テつ*The problem at the time, was, I was being harrased, and Pushed around, and テつ*There was little I could do about it, cos the kick didnt work, cos , again at the time, I didnt know I only had those rights on my baby テつ* :lol: テつ*OG5. テつ*

But テつ*I am back, thanks to RPG Mich' writing to me, テつ*Im fine now, and will try to curb my silly british attitude lol

I only use a ban as a last resort, As i have stated, im not テつ*without some admin skills and Mod skills, it was just the lack of ,"What the hell am I" :P テつ* Or why didnt that work, that got me so frustrated, and being hounded out by two players in Oman, was not nice, therefore Ilost my rag, as they say. please forgive me, テつ*and you all such a part of what テつ*i have become, and love chatting and having a good laugh in TS.

See u on that Field guys

Kind regards Mike