2012-01-29, 12:33
Can't zoom in enough to be able to read that Janbo. ÂÂ* :cry:

Burning
2012-01-29, 13:27
He said "Cuntnigger"
If you don't mind me posting that Â*:oops:

WhiteMoose
2012-01-29, 15:58
You're way to sensitive if saying "cuntnigger" to someone a recon who exploited something (assuming mav glitch) needs a perm ban straight away.

It's also quite interesting that you completely ignored someone calling another a "retard". there's also someone saying that "vagi means cunt", which suggest someone said cunt before.

Burning
2012-01-29, 16:11
You're way to sensitive if saying "cuntnigger" to someone a recon who exploited something (assuming mav glitch) needs a perm ban straight away.

It's also quite interesting that you completely ignored someone calling another a "retard". there's also someone saying that "vagi means cunt", which suggest someone said cunt before.

Could be true, but calling somebody a cuntnigger is racist, therfor racism. Calling somebody a retard or a cunt is just and insult, personally i think there quite a big difference between an insult and racism. But that's just me :)

WhiteMoose
2012-01-29, 16:28
I accually didn't take in the racial factor. I hear "nigger" being thrown around a lot in a non-racial fashion so often that I don't read nigger as racism.

Having this pointed out to me changes my perspective on the matter.

Racism is a big no-no, so I don't have an issue here anymore :)

Champ
2012-01-29, 17:41
I think the guy say "vagi means cunt" are replying to somebody commenting his nick (vaginator or something). but i have to agree, he shuld be banned, the guy the thread was started about i mean