PDA

View Full Version : Banned on Server 7

Strictly
2012-01-24, 13:08
I (StrictlyRandy) was banned on server #7 for "disrespect/foul language". テつ*The ban came from the night I was playing, and my team was getting severely 'base raped' and there was a ton of spawn killing. テつ*At least I'm pretty sure that's the night as I abide by the server rules. テつ*I was venting my frustration at the individuals participating in the "rape" and finally had had enough of them breaking the server rules that I quit and went to a different server. テつ*I spend quite a bit of my play time on OG servers (specifically 7) due mostly to the rules being enforced. テつ*If there were any other details that I'm unaware of as to why I was banned instead of kicked, I'd like to know them and if given the opportunity to explain myself other than that I'm an aircraft mechanic so foul language is part of my daily life, and it's hard to avoid sometimes, sorry. テつ*If your wish is to continue my ban that's fine and totally up to you guys, as long as those that were "base raping" and continued to do so after being reminded of the server rules were banned as well.

Champ
2012-01-24, 13:48
It is easier for our staff to look into this if you could state

Nick, Time and date.

If your nick is strictly, I cant see you on the banlist on server 7 atleast, soo it have not been an ingame ban, It could have been done trough procon, or it most possible was a temp ban for like 60 minutes or soo.

I am sure, one of our good staff will look into this

Strictly
2012-01-24, 13:57
Nick is StrictlyRandy as stated in the first sentence. テつ*It's been...maybe 24+ hours now since ban has been in effect, not a simple 1 hour ban. テつ*My time and date is a little messed up since I live in Japan. テつ*I believe it was sometime Monday (maybe Tuesday), I wasn't banned during my time on the server I believe since I had switched off so an exact date is hard to come by (at least that I'm aware of). テつ* I'd really appreciate a lift, as the only other server with good ping I play on is in Taiwan and nobody there knows the importance of squads or how to use squad specs effectively, just a rpg/m320 spam fest.

Champ
2012-01-24, 14:01
I think I saw your name in the list earlier today, it was a tempban, a little longer then some put, but i cant see it now atleast, have you tried getting on now ?

Please tell if you cant, and I know a Staff will look into it

Strictly
2012-01-24, 14:04
I'm still banned. テつ*Is it possible for you to PM me exactly why I was banned? I'm curious to know as to what actually banned me as for language when others weren't banned and were base raping.

Champ
2012-01-24, 14:07
Since your name is not in the list, you are banned on GUID, then a staff need to dive into the logs and find out why. You just have to wait until one comes around to do soo, prolly this evening or soo.

iNco782
2012-01-24, 17:19
I have reviewed the chat logs and events for server 7 over the past three days and it appears you were banned for 2 days retrospectivly for disrespect.

Upon looking through the logs i can see you are actually an active player on server 7 and actually do a good job at reminding ツ*others of our server rules.

Based on the above evidence i am revoking your ban effective immediatley. ツ*Please continue to enjoy our server and in future abide by the rules.

Comments about someones mother performing sex acts on a hobo are not welcome no matter how much you were provoked.

In future if you require the assistance of an admin on server 7 please type !calladmin

Strictly
2012-01-24, 22:21
Thanks! テつ*Although unfortunately I won't get to get much playing time in today or tomorrow, my days off are done and I've got 12 hour shifts and broken planes waiting for me. テつ*Once again, thanks for your time and I'll continue to enjoy my time on OG servers.

rivalxfactor
2012-01-25, 23:43
I remember switching teams to help our the camped team!!! テつ*Lots of team stacking going on... You guys should make me have "kick" ability :) テつ*I see a lot of shit that I could give time outs for.. leave the heavy lifting for the real admins

Gisse
2012-01-26, 09:03
I remember switching teams to help our the camped team!!! ツ*Lots of team stacking going on... You guys should make me have "kick" ability :) ツ*I see a lot of shit that I could give time outs for.. leave the heavy lifting for the real admins

Not a problem :) First get in clan :)